More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GhostWriter2049 GhostWriter2049

Does Leah follow through?

Chapter 2: Cold Feet

Leah finished signing the litany of legal documents handed to her by the nurse at the front desk.

“You guys know you don’t have to be here, right? I’m a big girl, I’m perfectly capable of going to the doctor by myself.” Leah sassed her friends.

“Well, how are we supposed to know you aren’t cheating. I mean, you could literally change anything about yourself to get a leg up. What if you made a last-minute change and had them completely tank your libido? It’d be totally unfair!” Amy piped up.

“Ugh, come on. I’m not THAT petty. And you wish I’d need to cheat to beat you guys.” Leah scoffed.

As the girls bickered, the nurse interrupted to inform them that the doctor was ready for their appointment.

So you see, Leah. This is a very safe, straightforward procedure.” The upbeat doctor explained.

“We just insert this into your vaginal opening,” he went on, gesturing to a clear, plastic tube hooked up to a cylinder filled with purple liquid. “Then, we inject our patented, body-altering cocktail of hormones and microsurgeons into your body. And then voila! You’ll be a futanari with fully functional male genitals.”

“I see.” Leah said, nervously.

Leah didn’t want to admit it, but this whole body-modding thing was making her uneasy. She’d always liked her natural self. She had small, but perky C-cups, a shapely butt, and a slender torso. Her wavey, brown had a healthy sheen, and her tanned skin was supple and clear. But now, sitting here in a patient’s gown, Leah began to wonder if all that was at risk. She had a good thing going, and she was afraid to mess with it.

“And you’re sure this is reversible?” Leah inquired.

“Of course, of course. And any complications that might arise can be easily undone and rectified. We wouldn’t want you stuck with a body that you hated; that’d just be bad business.” the kind man responded.

“Leah, it’s safe, it’s reversible, quite stalling already!” Pamela cried.

“Shut up, Pam.” Leah snarled. “Let’s get this over with.”

Just as described, the doctor lifted the lower hem of Leah’s gown, placing the open end of the tubing between the girl’s spread legs, nestling it securely in her snatch. For Leah, the sensation wasn’t completely unpleasant. It kind of felt like taking in a dildo, albeit an awkwardly shaped one.

“Oki-doke, here comes the second part. Fair warning, this might cause some discomfort. Mostly bloating, maybe some numbness or tingling.” The doctor said, turning a valve on the metal cylinder.

The colored fluid drained from its container, rushing down the clear pipe and disappearing beyond Leah’s welcoming cunt.

“HOOOO!” she chirped. “That's cold!”

Steadily, more and more liquid drained into her pussy until the water-bottle sized cylinder was empty.

The doctor slowly pulled the apparatus out of the 22 year-old, being careful not to spill any remainder of the special elixir. Setting the equipment aside, he lowered Leah’s garments down to cover her womanhood.

"And now we wait." the man stated.

“Mph, I think it’s working.” Leah grumbled, clutching her hands over her womb.

Faint gurgling sounds bellowed from her stomach as Leah leaned forward. It was difficult to tell, but at Leah's crotch, the three onlookers began to see a faint bulge peeking out from behind the thin fabric.

“Ahhh!” Leah exclaimed, no longer wracked with the peculiar discomforts of transformation. She breathed deeply, taking stock of herself, then looked down to her groin.

Tentatively, she pulled up her garment, revealing her new lower body. Leah looked to her two friends, their eyes glued on her crotch.

“There. I have a penis now. Happy?”

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)