More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 1a

My name is Afaf, and I'm just a typical mother of two. My husband and I left our homes and came to America in search of a better life. And while we did achieve some measure of success, it's still not enough. Sometimes I wonder if it was all worth it, but my family is everything to me, and I would do anything to provide for them. My kids are my world, and my brother is my guardian angel. He's saved me countless times, and I couldn't be more grateful for him.

In the morning, my son Faud greets me with enthusiasm.

Faud - Morning, Mom!

Afaf - Good morning, sweetheart! Take a seat, today is your favorite.

Faud - Mom! I love you so much!

Fateen - Mmm, delicious smell, Mom. I want double today.

Afaf - Inshallah, for everyone, sweetie. Take a seat!

My husband Ghazi walks into the kitchen, greeting us.

Ghazi - Good morning, guys.

Faud - Hi, Dad!

Fateen - Whatever... Aren't you leaving yet?

My daughter is going through a tough time, and she needs her father by her side. But my husband has to work long hours to provide for us, to give us a life that we never had before.

Afaf - Fateen! Ask for forgiveness right now!

Ghazi - It's alright. She's right. I actually have to go.

Afaf - What about breakfast?

Although I know he's making a sacrifice for us, I can't help but wish that he could spend more time at home with us.

Ghazi - I'm sure it's delicious, darling, but I'll be late.

He kisses me on the forehead and heads out the door.

Fateen gets up from the table and leaves without saying a word.

Afaf - Fateen, wait...

Ghazi - Leave her be. She's young and doesn't fully understand yet. Inshallah, Allah will guide her. Have a good day, son

Faud - Bye, Dad! Have a great day!

Afaf - Please talk to your sister, Faud. Help her understand that your dad is working hard for us, so that we can have food on our table and go to school.

Faud - Sure, Mom. I will talk to Fateen.

Afaf - Allah made you a good boy. Mommy loves you.

I then lean in and give Faud a kiss on the forehead

Afaf - You're such a sweet boy. Keep being kind and understanding, my love.

After my children and husband left the house, I set to work on my daily chores. Today was particularly busy, and before I knew it, it was almost time for my kids to return from school. I started preparing lunch, hoping to spoil my husband with some koftas. As I was cooking, I heard the sound of the door opening. It must be the kids returning.

Faud - Mom, we're home!

Afaf - Hey, guys! How was school...?

I trailed off as I saw my daughter with her head hanging low, looking visibly upset. Before I could ask her what had happened, she stormed off to her room.

I noticed something was off with Faud's behavior, he seemed scared to tell me the truth about his sister's mood.

Afaf - Faud, what happened?

Faud hesitated before answering, his movements not quite right, as if he didn't want to reveal what was really going on.

Faud - I have no idea, Mom... she was okay a minute ago.

Afaf - Alright, I'll talk to her. Lunch is almost ready, go take a seat. We'll join you soon.

Faud - Okay, Mom.

As I entered Fateen's room, I saw her sad face on the verge of bursting into tears. I rushed to her and held her tightly.

Afaf - I'm here for you, my love. Tell me what happened.

Fateen - Mom... I...

She broke down and wept in my arms, and after a while, she composed herself and explained to me what had happened at school. I was enraged. How could anyone dare to lay a hand on my precious daughter? And why didn't Faud do anything to protect her?

Afaf held Fateen's face in her hands, looking deep into her eyes.

Afaf - Look at me, my dear! I will take care of this. You can trust me.

Fateen - Mom... Please... He is really scary, If something happens to you i could not forgive myself.

Afaf - You don't have to worry about me, my love. I am here for you, and I will protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you! Now let's wash your face and go eat the most delicious food you've ever tasted.

I helped Fateen wash her face and then we went to the kitchen to have lunch. Despite the difficult situation, I wanted to make sure my children felt loved and cared for. After all, they were my everything.

After lunch, I continued with my household chores and began preparing dinner. My husband arrived just in time, and I felt relieved that everything was going smoothly. However, I couldn't bring myself to tell him about our daughter's troubles. I didn't want to add more stress to his already busy work life. Instead, I resolved to take matters into my own hands and confront the bully myself.

The next morning, I got ready to meet with the principal. Knowing that appearances matter in this country, I dressed to impress. Once everyone had left the house, I headed to the school determined to make a change.

I found myself in the principal's office after informing him about what happened to my daughter. He agreed to bring the bully in so I could confront him. And there he was - a tall, muscular, blond, blue-eyed kid towering over me.The principal interrupted my thoughts and said:

Principal - Here he is, ma'am.

Billy - What's up?

Afaf - You groped my daughter, that's 'what's up' young man!

Billy - Huh?... Oh, which one?

He appeared incredibly laid-back, as if my accusations were insignificant. As his nonchalant attitude started to infuriate me

Principal - Billy, please pay attention!

I walked up to him and locked eyes, trying to make my point clear. As I stood up, Billy's eyes widened as he blatantly scanned my entire body. His gaze roamed shamelessly, tracing the curves of my figure, lingering on the swell of my breasts and the curve of my ass.

Afaf - Listen here, young man! You will apologize to my daughter in front of the entire school, and also you will be suspended for a week

The principal hesitated, uncertain of how to proceed.

Principal - Miss... I can't do that...

Afaf - So you want me to go to the police for this, Mr. Principal.

Billy - That won't be the case, ma'am. I apologize, please believe me. I will tell you the whole truth.

As we both sat down Billy locked eyes with me and said:

Billy - It's true. I did unspeakable things to your daughter, and I'm sorry. I know my apologies mean nothing now, but believe me, they are sincere. My family always treated me like a pet, and they believe that giving me money would make me feel loved. But when I saw your beauty, ma'am, fighting for your family, I saw what true love means. I accept all of your demands. I will apologize to your daughter in front of everyone and stay home for a week. But let me offer more. Let me pay for high school for both of your children for a year, and please give me the privilege of apologizing to your daughter personally in private first

He seemed genuinely sincere, with tears almost in his eyes, and I couldn't say no to all that.

Afaf - Fine, you can come at lunch, and I expect you to keep all of those promises, or I'll call the police.

Billy - I want to buy them both a surprise. Is it okay if we both go right now and wait for them to come back from school? I'm suspended anyway.

Afaf - I don't know...

Billy - I would go alone, but I have no idea what your kids like, so you would help me choose.

Afaf- Fine, let's go.

He opened the door for me and I glanced at the principal, who seemed so relieved. We got into his car, and it was a big, beautiful new car. I never would have guessed that I would get into a car this expensive in my lifetime. He was nice all the way, and even nicer at the mall. He seemed so proud walking beside me, complimenting me all the time. With my guidance, we decided to buy an expensive wallet for Faud and an even more expensive bag for my daughter Fateen. And with that, we both made our way to my house, waiting for the kids to arrive.

Billy - Is this where you live?

Afaf - It's not as big as your place I bet, but...

Billy - No, no, it's nice and cozy. Feels like home.

He smiled at me with a gentle expression.

Afaf - Anyway... You can stay in the guest room while I make lunch for everyone.

Billy - Can I take a look around? I'm interested in your culture.

Afaf - Of course, I trust you won't steal anything.

We both chuckled at my comment, and he proceeded to explore the house.

I was fixated on making our launch perfect not just for us but also for our rich guest. I lost track of time and all of a sudden, Billy embraced me from behind.

Billy - Ma'am, your ass in this dress feels really good. Look, not even two seconds have passed, and I'm already hard. Can you feel it? Is it big?

He started grinding slowly, and I tried to escape his arms, but he was too strong.

Afaf - What is the meaning of this, young man? Let me go right now!

Billy - I promise one day, I will jerk off with this big, round ass of yours.

Afaf - Let me go, or I'll call the police, Billy!

Billy - Where is your phone?

In that moment, I realized my phone was in the guest room.

Billy - Yeah, and you got a message.

He whispered to me something that I fear most in this world. In that moment, my struggling stopped, and we both heard the door open. With one sweep, he turned me to face him and embraced me like a hug.

Billy - Everything will go as planned. Play your role, and I'll play mine.

Then both kids came through and saw us embracing.

  • If you're enjoying the story and want me to continue creating more captivating content, it would truly mean a lot if you could show your support in the following ways:

Give it a like! By giving my story a like, you not only boost my confidence but also let me know that you're engaged and enjoying the content.
Add it to your favorites: Adding my story to your favorites list shows your genuine interest and appreciation. It's like saying, "This is something special, and I don't want to miss any updates."
Bookmark it for updates: It's like having a bookmark in a catalog, ensuring you can easily find and revisit what captivated you.

Thank you for your support!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)