More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 10a

My name is Afaf, and I'm a typica mother of two. My husband and I immigrated to America in search of a better life, and thankfully, we found it. We've been blessed to have met the best person ever, a god in my eyes. I'm so grateful for everything he's done for our family. He's truly the center of my world, and I can't imagine life without him.

After several months of my new life, Faud left the house while his dad stayed with us and became the best butler I've ever seen. I mean, seriously, this guy's dedication is out of this world. Who else would be willing to clean up cum from their own daughter's face at a moment's notice? That's some next-level service if you ask me.

During one night, Billy commanded that he be present in his daughter's room while he was fucking her brains out. And there he stood, like the good butler he is, ready and willing to clean up all the cum that Billy would spew thanks to his pretty hot daughter. But this time, the butler was fully naked.

I witnessed the whole thing as he got hard from the very beginning. He didn't say a word, just stood there and watched as his daughter got her skull fucked by another man. Meanwhile, he was down on his knees with a towel in hand, ready to clean up any mess that might be made.

I couldn't resist the view in front of me, it made me soaking wet and I just had to join in. I started making out with the real man while resting my foot on the loser's face. Billy fucked Fateen's face so hard that she passed out, then he grabbed me by my ass and dragged me towards his massive, throbbing cock and started fucking me really hard.

Billy - Look at him! Look who you let cum inside you!

Afaf - I know love, I'm sorry, I was so stupid. Please, bless me with your own kid. Cum deep inside me in front of this delusional loser!

Billy - Ha! Are you hearing this slut? Isn't this the one you loved all your life? Look at her! Bahaha.

Tears were coming down his cheek, I came instatly when I saw him being week again.

Billy - The bitch is cumming again! She is cumming because you started crying, hahaha. Do you know what she is like this? Have you ever wonderd how I corupted the purest soul alive? Tell him bitch. He slapped my ass with one strong swing putted me in prone bone and started fuking my ass as rough as he could.

Afaf - Fuuuck! Is in my ass! Billy's huge cock is in my ass!

He slapped me one more time and grabed me by the hair pounding my ass with all his .

Billy - Tell me our little secret.

Afaf - ... f...f...fuck, yes master... ah... ah... when... I was... with you... I actually loved my brother... a...a...ah... and I was... fucking him... FUUCK! BILLY'S COCK IS SO HUGE!

Billy - Did you let your brother fuck you in the ass?

Afaf - N...N...No way... only... master did....

Billy - Did you hear that loser? She fucked her brother when she was young, I wonder if one of the kids are his? What do you think?

Ghanzi - M...Master, can I leave?

Billy - No you can't you, will start jerking off to those news and me destroying your wife's ass forever and YOU WILL LIKE IT!

Ghanzi - Y...es master...

This went on for months, we were constantly having the best sex, and traveling all over the world to fuck in new and exciting places. I felt like I was truly living my life to the fullest. All the countries we visited, all the amazing food we ate, and all the girls that me and Billy fucked along the way, it was truly the best time of our lives. I took care of my brother too. When he found out what had happened to me and my family, he was absolutely livid. I knew he would try to kill Billy, so I faked that it was all an act and I needed his help. But little did he know, the cops were waiting for him at the house. Trying to kill Billy was enough to put him in jail for years. But even in jail, Billy had some tricks up his sleeve. He pulled some strings and managed to impregnate me right in front of my brother's jail cell. It was insane, but hey, that's just another wild adventure I had with my god.

One night, he asked us to come to his room and he had a surprise for us. He had bought us all sexy outfits to wear. For Anna, he got a cat outfit with a collar that said "Daddy's cum slut." For Fateen, he got a French maid outfit with a collar that said "Tight cum rag." And for me, he got a purple inverted bunny suit with a collar that said "Stupid Muslim slut." It was all very kinky and erotic, and we were all definitely feeling the heat.

Billy - You girls look good, seeing this make me happy. All of you in those slut outfites with your big bellys. Tonight I will fuck you until you all pass out.

And so he did, he fucked us in every position imaginable for hours and hours. The things he made us do were so hot and intense, we came all night long and the room was filled with our fluids. The loser of a butler had to clean it all up the next day, but I couldn't even remember his name. It was probably something stupid anyway.

Oh, and didn't I have a son at some point? Haha, I wonder where that loser is now. It's been over two years, I think. But why am I even thinking about him right now? Let's just focus on the fun we had with our god.


Andrea - Butler! Where is my daughter?

Ghanzi - Up in master's room miss Andrea.

Andrea - Ok good, I was wondering, why didn't you leave until now?

Ghanzi - Afa... I mean miss Andrea, where would I go? This is my family...

Andrea - I would let that pass. But butler, look at me, do you even reconize "Afaf" anymore? I run companies, my hair is blond, I have tattoos all over, pirceing, new tits, ass... I'm Andrea now.

Ghanzi - Yes, sorry miss Andrea, It will never happen again.

Andrea - Come, here. Touch it! Touch my belly, this is my 4th kid with my god. Can you feel him moving in my belly?

Ghanzi - ... M..Miss...

Andrea - Look and a little bit down here is your favorite tattoo of mine, "Billy's whore". You love it rightloser bitch of a man?

Ghanzi - Yes miss Andrea.

Andrea - Now go and prepare my bath, I want it in 5 min max.

Ghanzi - Right away.

My name is Andrea, and some might say that a few years ago, I was a woman named Afaf. But she's gone now, thanks to Daddy and his massive white American privilege cock. He broke her mind and made me forget everything about her- her husband, her son, even Allah. Now, I am the cum recipient known as Andrea. The one who exists solely to bear a real man's children, the one who gets on her knees and serves as a toilet for my master. Afaf used to live for her family and her faith in Allah, but fuck that. My god is Billy, and I live to serve him.

THANKS!

NOTE! Thank you for reading the final chapter of Rich Bully and My Muslim Mom. I want to take this moment to tell you that this is all fiction and this things don't happen in real life. Please take care of yourself! See you soon AHV

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)