More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AHVL AHVL

What's next?

Chapter 1 part 2

Joe - Hop on!

Isabella - Morning Joe! Thanks again for the spa trip, we both really need it!

Joe - Don't be ridiculous, you look great Bella!

Isabella - Isabella, that's my name.

Joe - Yeah, sorry, my bad!

Arriving at the newly opened spa in town, I felt overwhelmed it looked more like a mall than a spa. It was huge, and probably really expensive.

Joe - Here we are! Here are your cards, you have a full day of everything! Have fun.

Isabella - Joe! This. Is. Awesome! Thank you very much!

With no further notice she rushed into the spa, me and Joe arrived in our locker room changing into our spa gear.

Joe - Aren't you in the wrong room ladyboy? Hahaha

Zack - Why are you doing this Joe?

Joe - Well, maybe I'm a good guy pal.

Zack - Good guy? You just made a joke about my...

Joe - Ah suck it up princess, they are just jokes, have fun in the spa on my money, buddy, I'll go and relax on my own.

As Joe was changing, I gasped at the sight of his dick. The fat fuck was massive! I think he was one of the only fat guys that could see their own dick. Was that the reason he was so confident? Eh, so what? Massive dick doesn't equal female attraction.

The day was honestly magnificent, we all three did almost everything there was to do in the spa. 4 different types of massages, face masks, eye masks, every type of mask, pedicures and a lot more. The only thing left was to enter the sauna for a perfect ending.

Joe - I have a special treat for you Bel... I mean Isabella.

He directed us to a special sauna room, it was more like a vip sauna room. It was a smaller room where we three would barley fit with a little table in the middle, on it glasses and a bottle of champaign.

Isabella - This is pretty cool, thanks Joe.

Joe looked a little bit disappointed, I think he wanted mom to be more impressed, tough luck buddy, haha.

Joe - Ah, this is nicer than I expected. Tell me Isabella, have you been to something like this before?

Isabella - Not for a long time, money has been awfully tight. We have not been able to afford anything like this.

Joe - Well a beauty like you deserves it!

Isabella - You are sweet Joe.

Joe - Is there someone in your life? I am sure you have had plenty of offers, with the way you look you could have any guy you want. I mean you are perfect, your gorgeous body. It is glorious.

Isabella - I'm not trying to, I'm just trying my best to help Zack.

Joe’s breathing was getting a little rapid, I thought for a moment the pig was having a wank, but then his voice broke the silence.

Joe - Is anyone else too warm in here?

Isabella - No, it is the perfect temperature for me.

I noticed that Joe had gone a little pale, his face was also going a shade of red that I had never seen.

Joe - I am going to get some air, it is making me feel a bit dizzy being in here.

Isabella - Do you want us to come with you? Are you okay?

Joe - No, no please stay in here and enjoy it.

Before he could get out he started to plummet to the floor, my mom jumped up to try and catch him and failed miserably. She is tiny compared to him and she landed underneath him. Joe's towel flew away and he was completely naked, his cock was resting on top of my mom’s stomach now. What the hell? Did he come in here naked, or did he strip off when we got inside?

Zack - Joe! Get away from my mom!

Joe - Oh, shit! Sorry, Bella!

He took his towel and left as fast as he could.

Isabella - Poor guy, hopefully he is not that ashamed of himself.

Zack - What do you mean? He should be!

Isabella - Oh come on Zack, he didn't mean to. Be more understanding.

Zack - Meh, whatever you say.

Isabella's POV :

After the incident I left Zack in the sauna since I wanted to take a shower and maybe speak to Joe, make sure he didn't feel that much shame. I wonder if what I felt on my stomach was Joe's thing... If it was it felt huge! Wait, what am I thinking?! Come on Isabella, I know you haven't had sex in a while, but just thinking about someone else's thing, just because it slightly touched you. What are you doing? Haha.

I undressed myself in the locker room and entered the shower cabin. It felt really good. Maybe too good. As I was enjoying my shower, I heard the toilet flush and a man cough behind me. Huh, why was there a man in the locker room? I looked around and locked eyes with Joe. Why was he in here? Joe had his mouth and eyes fully open staring at my body.

The way he was staring, I knew what he was thinking about, his face had a mischievous grin on it. As he stared at me intently, his eyes first focused on my tits, then lingering down to my pussy. I couldn’t help but take a peek at his cock, getting bigger and thicker as he got more and more turned on looking at me.

I quickly covered my body with my hands and yelled at him.

Isabella - W..what the hell are you doing in here? I am naked, get OUT!

Joe - Isabella, this is the male locker! What are you doing here and why are you naked?

I stared at him open mouthed, how had I done that? Was he lying to me? Or had I actually stumbled into the male locker? I know I was distracted, but surely not that distracted, about his... huge... I heard the voices of other men approaching.

Joe - Quick take this towel and your clothes!

Isabella - Thanks!

Zack's POV :

Joe drove us home and walked us to the front door. Mom had barely uttered a word since we left. Her eyes now had a glint of shame in them, she was also very nervous. Had something happened?

Isabella - Thank you for taking us to the Spa, I had a lovely time.

Joe - No problem! I'll do it again if I have the chance.

Isabella - We will see, goodnight Joe.

Mom leaned in to give Joe a hug good night, the hug lasted a little bit longer that I would've liked but, I couldn't deny. With the exception of the 'accident' he made my mom happy today, so I said nothing.

All my stories : https://linktr.ee/ahvll

My other story : https://chyoa.com/story/Rich-Bully-and-my-Muslim-Mom.53655

My other story : https://chyoa.com/story/Daddy%27s-Regret.54264

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)