More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nobodyspecial2324 nobodyspecial2324

What is Valerie's mission?

Chapter 1 - The Dossier

Valerie's heart raced as she drove towards her destination. All her years of training had led her to this mission. If successful, this was the mission where she would prove herself to her organization - but she needed to be careful. Her target was every bit as clever and resourceful as her - perhaps even more.

As if reading her mind, a voice sounded in her ear, courtesy of the imperceptibly small earpiece she was wearing. "This is it.", said Iris, her handler at the organization. "We've been tracking this guy for months. This is likely the best chance we're going to get for a long time."

"We're going to do it.", replied Valerie, her eyes focused on the road. Thanks to her extensive training, she sounded confident, even though she knew that this mission would be dangerous and unpredictable.

In the distance, an opulent estate came into view. A high wall surrounded large grounds, with a giant metal gate the only means of entry - by normal means, at least. A giant mansion was barely visible, about half a mile inside the walls.

"A quick recap of the mission parameters.", said Iris. "Your target is Lang, an infamous thief, smuggler, human trafficker - you name it, he's done it. For years, we've been trying to get some dirt on him, but without luck - until now."

"We have reliable intelligence confirming that Lang has a dossier containing a list of his safehouses and their locations throughout the world. Your mission is to find this list, and transmit the information to me. If you're successful, we get him for good. Here's the catch: this dossier is a good old fashioned physical object. A book, dairy, a piece of paper - we don't know. If it were digital, I would have gotten my hands on it by now."

Valerie replied, "Let me guess - I need to locate this object first. Our target is likely to have it on his person, so I'll need to get close to him."

"Exactly, that's step 1. What's your status?", asked Iris. It was a subtle way to ask if Valerie was ready.

Valerie looked at her purse, currently resting beside her in the car. It had her phone, ID (under an alias, of course), a lipstick, tissues and some other sundries. To most people, it was a completely unremarkable purse.

Valerie glanced down. Her extensive physical training gave her body a fit and toned appearance, her smooth skin providing a great contrast to her outfit, a backless mini-dress. Shiny and silver, it showed an ample amount of cleavage in the front. Slits on both sides left very little of her derriere to the imagination, and only a single knot behind her neck kept the dress up. Her back was bare, meaning she couldn't wear a bra - the only other item of clothing she was wearing was a tiny thong, intended to be invisible from most angles.

"I'm good.", said Valerie. "And you look good too.", replied Iris, her voice playful. Valerie had to admit, she wasn't wrong.

"You said there would be an equipment drop, what's its status?", asked Valerie.

Does Valerie get any other equipment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)