More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Awokado Awokado

And so the story goes...

Chapter 1 - Magical Trio

And so, after her last school' lesson, she took out her phone and started to type into their private chat...

"Hey, I just finished my last lesson. Do you want to go home together?" In reality, it meant she and Amelia will lead Lily to the bus stop, which was maybe ten minutes from school, but it was still nice to spend at least those couple of minutes together with her friends.

"Sure! :D" Amelia responded almost immediately, while Lily's response came after Berry already managed to pack her stuff and go down the stairs.

"I still need to speak with my teacher, I will leave in a couple of minutes."

Berry stood silently just outside the school's entrance, awaiting the arrival of her friend. Many other students were also leaving the building already, and some caught quick glances of Berry as they were walking by. Even such quick looks at her made her feel exposed, so she just looked at the ground, with a timid expression, waiting.

One minute… Two minutes… Five minutes… Eight minutes… and neither of her friends came. She looked nervously around, but there was no one here, and some of the students who talked in groups looked at her with curious looks, and one boy even pointed a finger at her, making Berry's cheeks on her face redden.

"Where is Amelia?" she thought to herself and took out a phone from her pocket. She was already standing here for ten minutes, with no message from either of them…

*RING RING*

Suddenly, her phone ringed, making her jump a little from surprise. It was Amelia. She picked it up.

"H…hello?"

"Berry! Em… could you come to the gym's locker room? I need your help with something…hehe," Amelia said to her, with a somehow nervous sounding voice. It felt quite unfamiliar to Berry, who always thought of Amelia as a very easy-going person.

"Is everything alright?" she asked, concerned, but Amelia already hang-up. Berry felt a little anxious about her friend, who always helped others, needing help from her, but she couldn't say no to her friend. She entered through the school's doors again, but because of her way of walking while looking at the ground, she bumped into someone.

"Ah!" Berry gasped in surprise. "S…sorry," she said almost immediately, used to small accidents like this, and only after saying that she looked up.

"Berry. You seriously should learn to look in front of you. It's not like other people's gazes will devour you or something." She heard from her other friend, Lily, standing now before her, with a very dignified look. Lily let out a small sigh. "But I guess you heard it from me hundreds of times already. Where are you going? I'm already finished with the teacher. Isn't Amelia already with you?"

"She called me and said that she needed some kind of help in the locker room."

"I hope she didn't promise to clean after the club's activities or something, again, and ask us for help. Again," Lily's again let a small sigh of disappointment escape her mouth. "Let's go, Berry. I hope I won't miss my bus because of Amelia's little problem."

They walked in silence through the school halls, now mostly empty, as only some singular students were still inside doing their club activities, studying in the library or doing some additional activities. Berry wasn't one of them, and neither was Lily, who preferred to study in the silence of her room. Amelia on the other hand…

"Oh, girls, you came!" They heard the joyful voice of their friend as soon as they opened the door to the girl's locker room. As always, she approached them with her jumpy, lively attitude, making her chest jump up and down a lot, making her big breasts almost spill through her slightly wet long towel, covering her body from chest to thighs. The fabric wasn't long enough to cover her entirely, though, as it was wrapped around just above her nipples, exposing a big part of her moist, shining skin.

"Tsk." Berry could swear she heard a quick sound.

"Why are you in your towel?" Lily asked with a hint of irritation. "You can't find your clothes?"

"I was finished with my running training, and I was working so hard I had to take a shower, so I took off my clothes, wrapped myself in a towel and put them on the bench here. I took a nice time in the shower, when I heard a message coming on my phone, so I finished and went to my locker. I saw Berry writing something on our group's chat, so I responded...

And...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)