More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I_like_Bottomless_CMNF I_like_Bottomless_CMNF

What's next?

Chapter 1 - Introduction (Jessica's POV)

Theme: Accidental nudity, Voyeur, masturbation

Chapter 1 - The Introduction (Jessica’s POV):

Hi, my name is Jessica, I'm 19 years old. I have a childhood friend Sam who was an year younger than me. When I was 11, he used to come to my vacation house and stayed at my place. We used to hang out and play together. I had a crush on him but never told him. And neither did that bonehead figure it out too.

Now after 8 years, I'm going to see him again. I don’t know why, but I get the same butterflies 8 years ago of thinking to meet him. I heard my mom calling me out that they almost reached the house. I ran downstairs to the front door to greet them. I saw aunt Carol and Sam, who looks even more handsome now, approaching the garage.

As the car stopped and I saw Sam getting out the car and I ran to hug him. I think I squeezed him a bit as he led out a groan. Looks like I’m stronger still. Then I released him and looked a bit lost.

"You ok?" I asked him. "Ya ya" He replied. "I was just happy to see you and was remembering our old days" he said. My heart skipped a beat as I foolishly started dreaming that he was always thinking about me. "Ohhh you are cute as ever" I replied while holding and shaking his nose like I did 8 years ago.

"Look at you, all Grown and Strong, take your bags inside honey, I will talk to your mum and bring her inside too" said Mom, as she walked out of the front door. "Hello aunt Marcy, you look great too" Sam replied. "Call me Marcy, aunt Marcy makes me look old" she frowned in a friendly manner, weird I wondered.

"Ok Marcy" He replied grinning mockingly at her while we took his bags inside the house. I led his room while I explained where the rooms because its been a while since he was here. As we where heading upstairs, I was thinking of the things we should do and wonder if he had a girlfriend. I really don’t know what to do and how to convey my feelings. We approached the upper floor.

I showed him my room, the common bathroom and then his room, he looks like he is thinking something while I talked. "You can freshen up and call me, we can go downstairs to eat dinner" I said. I noticed a bulge in his pants, OMG OMG is he?? noooo…. maybe, no no no I need to get out of here. I started blushing and I realized it and left quickly.

I went to my room and started some music to calm myself down. But it was big, I mean I haven’t seen any other than pictures but that was something. Uuhhhh, can’t stop thinking. I heard the shower turn on. I forgot to tell him that the lock and handle is broken, so I went to the bathroom. I saw the door was slightly open and decided to tell him when I noticed he was bare NAKED. Sam, his butt was firm and his arms where so enticing. Then he turned a bit, just so much I saw his penis. It was hard, and and l-l-long, I gasped. I quickly retreated to my bedroom and fell on my bed. I was sweating like a pig.

I couldn’t handle it anymore, so I took off my panties and started rubbing. I rubbed harder and faster, until I realized I was making a lot of noise. I quickly sat-up and looked around and I saw my door was open. SHIITTT, I forgot to close the door. What if he saw?? I took a minute to calm myself down, cleaned all the sweat when I heard mom calling me and Sam for dinner.

I went out of my room and slowly went to his room. As I approached the room, I heard some noise and as I reached the door, the mirror just outside the room’s door showed an angle directly to the bed. I saw Sam naked, getting up while his hard and l-l, d-dick and pulled up his shorts. I mindlessly continued to open the door forgetting to even knock.

“You freshen up? Mom's calling us for dinner” I said trying my best to sound normal. But I’m blushing so much I can’t think straight. He said ”ya ya, was about to eat dinner, I mean ask about dinner” he replied, a bit fast and slow, stuttering a bit. I think maybe he got tired because he was mast.., no no, I can’t think of it. I started blushing even more. So I said “OK, come quickly, I'm going downstairs” and left quickly.

I went and sat down to eat. Sam joined a few minutes after, "Come have a seat Sam" Mom said. "Sorry I'm late" He replied. "Na you aren't late" I replied, cause well I knew what he was doing. God, I can’t take that moment out of my head. His thing was big and long and and and. “Jessica? You looked like you were thinking something” Sam asked, then I came back to the my senses. “Oh sorry, I.. I was thinking what to do next”, I lied very evidently. We finished dinner and head upstairs.

As we reach upstairs, I noticed he had a boner and this time, it was pitching out of his shorts quite visibly. I can see how long it was, the fabric of the short is too elastic. "I w-want to touc…. no no, maybe" in my mind, My thoughts made me grab him to my room. I made an excuse to show our old pictures when we were kids. I made him sit near me and got closer and closer every picture I showed him. My lust almost took over me and brushed my arm over his dick just the fabric of his shorts between them.

He suddenly got up and gotten really red. “I forgot to unpack will be right back” he said and went to his room. I got guilty I wanted to apologize to him. I got up and went his room. Upon reaching the door, there I was him again, Naked and masturbating again. This time he was even more furious than before. I can’t help, I started masturbating too. Then I realized I didn’t have panties on. Which means Sam must have seen under my T-shirt while getting up the stairs. Which also mean he might have seen under my T-shirt while I have crossed my legs while we were on the bed. Sam must have seen me. Aaaahhhh I started to be embarrassed and more excited now. Masturbating, outside his door, where my mom or worse, Sam can catch me. It turned me on even more. Sam came in his shirt and he became quiet, which meant I needed to leave fast.

I quietly ran to my room as fast as I can I started massively rubbing and poking my Vagina. I rubbed faster and faster and finally I came. I blacked-out I think.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)