More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drax-2222 Drax-2222

What's next?

Chapter 1: The Hunger

[Writer note: the story takes place between Amelia and Jason's perspectives. ]

Jason's POV:

"God I'm hungry, I hope this sandwich can hold me over until I can get home to my rats" you think as you walk towards your afternoon class. You know that drinking rat blood is nasty but it beats the alternative. You want human blood, kind of badly even but if you are caught you could be killed. Shrugging your shoulders you shift you limited thoughts back to whats at hand, but the thought of blood never really leaves your mind. You remember the first time you drank human blood. The sweet taste; how it made your head swim, chest tight, manhood steel hard. The simple thought of this ignites your blood and you can feel the your body reacting to the emotions. You get up and walk out of the classroom and bump into one of your newer classmates. "I'm sorry Amelia" you say as you reach down to help her up. You feel a hand around your neck and realize its her brother Samuel slamming you into the wall. "Get your fucking dirty hands off of her" he sneers to you. "I knocked her over by accident, I am sorry but you need to unhand me now!!!" you retort back feeling your skin get hotter. "Its alright Samuel, please let Jason go." Amelia says staring into your eyes. His grip lessens and you regain your breath "Put your hands on me again I swear to God I will fuck you up" you say to Samuel with deadly intent in your eyes. "Relax, it was just a misunderstanding Jason." Amelia says to you and you shift your focus back to her. She is right by your side with her hand on your arm staring into your eyes. "What is it with this girl" you wonder as you smile and say goodbye. "I will have you soon" she whispers inaudibly to you as you walk away.

Amelia's POV:

Running late to a midday class you and Samuel are running to make it before the cutoff time. You know you don't need this human education but as the Queen and only pureblood you are setting the example of how humans and vampires can live in peace. You entered the building where the class is and just before you get knocked down by one of your classmates Jason."I'm sorry" he say as attempting to help you up. You feel your face flush with blood and heat up as your brother Samuel slamming chokeslamming him into the wall. "Get your fucking dirty hands off of her" he says to him. "I knocked her over by accident, I am sorry but you need to unhand me now!!!" Jason says back with rage in his eyes. Because Samuel is a turned he cannot sense the difference in Jason's blood. You can tell Jason is hungry and hasn't drank any blood in a long time. "I wonder how can he survive. I know he is like me, I can feel it in my blood." You think as you stare into Jason's eyes. "Its alright Samuel, please let Jason go." you say. "Put your hands on me again I swear to God I will fuck you up" Jason say to Samuel with seething rage eminating from him as Samuel lets him go. "Relax, it was just a misunderstanding Jason." you say he shifts back your eyes. You see is brilliant light brown eyes and you feel your desire and hunger for his blood rise inside of you. " I can smell your arousal. I want you now" you think as you grip his arm. Jason says goodbye and as he leaves you whisper softly "I will have you soon". "Highness why do you not allow me to punish the insolent human." Samuel asks as you both walk into the classroom. You have made friends with a few of the people in the class and they acknowledge you and as you and Samuel take your usual seats together you say. "He is not to be hurt. He is your future King and you will show him respect." as you look into Samuel's eyes. "Yes Highness" He says to you but you can still see the enragement in his eyes. Fearing he might attack Jason when you aren't around you look at him as he finishes his statement and put our fingertip to his forehead. "I am commanding you to never lay a finger on Jason with the intent to harm, you cannot break my command do you understand?" "Your will is my command Highness" Samuel says in submission. "I will be the one to lay a finger on him, his body, his lips, his chest, trail it down to his manhood. His whole body belongs to me, his soul, sweat, spit, even cum belongs to me. I will own everything I touch on him and he will love me." She thinks as she absentmindedly watches a powerpoint presentation by the instructor. "Soon you will be under my spell and you will love me like I love you" you think as your phone rings. "Yes" you answer as a member of your personal following "True Bloods" named Marcus speaks up on the other end. "Highness, we have established overwatch on the subject, what is your will?" "Thank you for the report, just watch and keep him safe." you say as Marcus responds before hanging up "By your will Highness"

Will Jason stay protected?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)