More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nastyslut44 Nastyslut44

What's next?

Chapter 1: New Life

After you regain consciousness you found yourself strapped down to a table with it being hard to move as all your limbs had been tied up you look around the place your in to see its some kind of dungeon with only one room but you don't have time to think about it before the door opens and a large woman steps through and makes her way to you but you cant tell because the light doesn't reach her face, but once she gets close you recognize her, and instantly get horny because it's one of the nastiest BDSM trainers in this world.

???: A;right slut you are going to be my little project for the next few months now your going to lay here and not speak while me and my begin your first bit of training get in her .

You look towards the door as another girls walks in but she is completely different from miss Nina she was wearing a bit more but you could still see the outline of her cock, but before you could look anymore a blindfold was place on your eyes.

The girl then began to undress before climbing over your face with her ass hanging over your mouth then you began to hear grunts as then your mouth gets opened from behind by miss Nina just as the slaves shit begins to fall towards your mouth.

Miss Nina: Time to eat slut.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)