More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Where does Dan build his machine?

Chapter 1: An abandoned bunker - Dan's Arc

Dan already had thought of this and had gone through different options, before stumbling on an old bunker near the local electric plant in a forest just out of town. He wouldn't have found it if he didn't by accident literally stumbled over the entrance to it while trying to have a totally unnecessary and needless covered look at the plant. In his mind though, the government was already on to him and he needed to take every precaution necessary. Bit by bit he bought all the equipment and materials he needed and a year later the machine was finished and hooked up in an ingenious way to the local energy plant.

Dan looked at his work and was very satisfied. The machine had a rough cone like form and the side of it had 8 human formed holes in it to "plug in" the woman that would provide their liquids. Due to how the machine was built, each hole was different, so every woman would be "slotted" in a different position. "Now the time had come to worry about how to get the women to fit the slots in my machine." he thought when getting in his car he parked some distance from the bunker.

Where to get his women?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)