More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

What happened when they woke up?

Changes.

It was before dawn when Eugene finally woke up. But instead of feeling groggy and miserable like he usually did, he felt rejuvenated, if a bit stiff. Sitting up, he cracked his neck and rolled his shoulders, groaning loudly as they popped, before fumbling blindly for his glasses.

But when he put them on, he squinted. Everything was blurry, and his eyes started to hurt as he remembered what happened yesterday. "Dammit. Didn't give me superpowers, but fucked up my eyes even more," he swore, putting them back down on the table and rubbing his face. Shaking his head in disappointment and frustration, he pushed off his leg to stand and suddenly collapsed onto the floor. An angry grunt shot out of him and he punched the floor, cursing the that had now taken his balance from him. However, as he blinked away the pain, he suddenly realized that his vision was surprisingly clear now. Using the chair for support, he slowly stood back up, and saw that that wasn't all that had changed. Stumbling towards the bathroom, he turned on the light and saw what had happened in the mirror.

Taking off his now extremely loose clothes, he saw that his formerly rotund body had been converted into the body of a physically fit man. His oily hair that used to plaster itself onto his forehead now had some height and bounce to it. His face was completely free of blemishes and his patchy facial hair had grown out into a neat looking scruff. And looking even further down, he saw the reason for his current imbalance. His soft forearm-thick cock dangled limply between his knees and his balls had ballooned up to about the size of soccer balls. His initial surprise and disgust at what he had become quickly turned into pride and satisfaction. He made a few bodybuilder poses in the mirror to admire his new physique, when a terrified scream rang out through the warehouse. "Debbie!" he cried, running off to her, compensating for his pendulous gonads with long wide strides.

Screeching to a halt into the main room, he gawped at the woman that was wearing his best friend's torn clothes.

The first thing he noticed was her absolutely gigantic chest. Debbie had always had big breasts by nature of her weight, but in comparison to her now model thin frame, her breasts had exploded to beach balls, with some sort of unnatural support to keep them from drooping. Her butt had also received some similar treatment, albeit not as severe. Her hair had grown long and wavy overnight, and ended around her mid-back. Her eyes were sharp and darting around wildly in her panic, but her lips were plump and full, like they'd been stung by a hundred bees. Shaking his head, he ran up to her and cupped her face in his hands. "Debbie, Debbie, Debbie, calm down, calm down, it's me, it's me," he said quickly.

Trembling, she grabbed onto his face as well. "Gene, Gene, what's happened to me? I'm a freak!"

Stepping in closer, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and stroked her back. "It's okay, Debs. It's okay," he said, trying to console her, while also trying to ignore how soft her skin was. And that she smelled good. There was no other way to describe the tingling in his nostrils, but all Eugene knew was that he liked how she smelled. "I'm so sorry Debs. This is all my fault. I'll fix it. I don't know how but I'll fix it."

Debbie hugged him tightly, pulling him in deeper into the valley of her monstrous breasts. An imperceptible moan escaped her lips as his strong sides brushed against her skin, making her quiver. His musk and warmth seemed to envelope her, in a way she had never felt before. She looked at his handsome face, leaned in and whispered at his lips, "Promise?"

"I...," he muttered, before finding their lips meeting passionately.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)