More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Free Body Diagram Free Body Diagram

What would you like to be briefed on?

Changes in Human Intelligence

This section of the report is, well to put it bluntly this part of the report is quite distressing. For most of their history it is believed that humans were competent problem solvers. We have seen a great deal of evidence that their technical prowess was unmatched by any other form of life on the planet. In addition to this they had complex languages, interconnected economies, and sophisticated social rules. All markers we look for hen determining intelligence.

At some point, however, humans got dumb.

The evidence shows that this was a sudden, drastic shift in their mental faculties. Females were the group most affected by this. They would move into a position from which they could easily remove themselves but would nevertheless insist that they had become stuck or trapped. This often happened in the home when they reached under furniture or into washing or drying machines. They would also simply forget that an adhesive had been applied to a surface and inadvertently get their appendages glued in place. They would then become helpless until a passerby, sometimes a member of their step-family, came upon them.

Rather than immediately help the idiotic victim, often the opportunity was used for their bodies to be groped or penetrated without consent. The females, though, had lost so much of their cognitive powers that they seemed to forget about this contact once freed and never informed the authorities. There are documented cases where the same female became “trapped” more than once in the same day and victimized each time.

Males did not escape this fate, though, as some became quite unaware of their surroundings. Females were affected by this as well. It would be possible for two or more humans to engage in loud, obvious sexual activity in close proximity to a human of diminished intellect without that human becoming aware. The dumb humans would bear witness to plenty of evidence that their partner was engaged in sexual congress with another human (an act sometimes referred to as cuckolding or cuckqueening) but never think to look under a blanket, open a shower curtain, walk around a corner, or sometimes even just glance to the side.

These cases were the most difficult to document without being affected by the tragedy of it all. They seemed to have had so much intellectual potential and it just disappeared.

What would you like to be briefed on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)