More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Free Body Diagram Free Body Diagram

What would you like to be briefed on?

Changes in Human Anatomy

The standard human was a bipedal vertebrate with two grasping appendages located just below the one head. The population was split roughly evenly between two sexes which could be differentiated by their genitals and by the presence of mammary tissue in females. Males had a penis and scrotum while females had a vulva containing the clitoris and vagina, acting as pathway to the internal reproductive organs. Hair could be found on the top of the head, in the armpits and groin, as well as on the face and chest for males. Skin tones varied widely, as did hair colours. There were variations on these arrangements but consider this setup to be statistically in the majority.

In brief, sexual congress consisted of an erect penis entering the vagina and achieving orgasm through a series of thrusts. It was also possible to achieve orgasm through the act of sliding the vagina along the length of a stationary penis. Orgasm would occur when the male had been sufficiently pleasured. This stimulation was at times enjoyable for the female partner as well, though apparently that was not a necessary part of copulation. The female clitoris, one of the main pleasure centers, seems to have been difficult to locate for many males despite its proximity to the vagina. A focus seems to have developed on the male orgasm as the intended outcome of any coupling. Females were apparently satisfied with achieving orgasm at random intervals.

Problems arose, however, when mutations began appearing in humans. It is unknown at this time whether those mutations were due to genetic damage, a virus, or some other cause. The first recorded instance of a major mutation detailed a female who had a clitoris at the back of her mouth. Unable to achieve sexual pleasure through standard intercourse she instead would engage in acts of oral sex. She was able via far penetration of the mouth, or “deepthroating”, to reach sexual satisfaction. Her story, unfortunately, was not unique. In the following decades an increasing number of females seemed to suffer from the same mutation, as evidenced by the increased rate of deepthroating sexual encounters.

Simultaneously, many humans began exhibiting outward signs of illness. A degenerative condition seems to have affected their body hair. Few females ever showed signs of hair in the armpits, but over time their pubic hair decreased in size. Slowly the “full bush” was replaced with no more than a “landing strip”. Eventually, even that gave way to completely bare skin below the neck. Males were slower to be affected by this same degenerative condition but eventually their chests and groins were rendered devoid of any follicles. Tragically, the majestic mustache of the human male, symbol of virility, was not spared from this tragedy.

It seems that females, overall, bore the brunt of these mutations and illnesses. Not only did they lose body hair earlier but there were also periods where the breasts, buttocks, and lips seemed to enlarge far beyond normal expectations. These swellings, believed to be due to a build up of fluid under the skin, became so normal that they were often treated as the new standard of beauty and sexuality. From this we can gather that humans have at least enough empathy not to ostracise the sick. More alarmingly, the location of the clitoris would also vary from female to female at an increasing rate. Females seeking sexual pleasure would place the penis not only in the mouth, but between the breasts, in a closed fist, even between the soles of the feet.

It has even been postulated that some females had a clitoris located in the anus. Though currently that is merely a hypothesis. I personally wish to conduct more research on the matter before jumping to any conclusions.

What would you like to be briefed on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)