More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What happens next to Tiffany ?

Changes are upon her

Tiffany begins to stir awake after being pass out for what seems like a couple hours. She sits up "What happen to me" Tiffany said out loud to no one. Then she suddenly begins to shake uncontrollably. Her skins begins to get pale. Her blonde hair begins to get lusher and curl up. Her finger nails begin to grow longer and change to a dark shade of red. Her already generous size breast grow from a 36C blossom to a 38DD. All blemish on her skin fade away with each passing second. Finally her canine gets longer and turn into fangs. The transformation is complete about after a hour. She begins to hear voices, she begins to get craving for blood , she craves women, she crave pussies, she crave boobs. "Who is speaking now, Show yourself " said worried Tiffany "The Inner lesbian vampire slut in you my dear." said Tiffany voice inside her head. " I am no lesbian and especially not a vampire." said Tiffany to herself. " You were not before but you are now my dear, The faster you accept, the easier it will go for you." said Tiffany inner voice. " It was that bat that bit me outside in the parking lot" said an anxious Tiffany.

"Why don't you go to the bathroom and check yourself out in the mirror ." said Tiffany inner voice. "What for, I thought vampire don't cast a reflection now." said Tiffany to herself.

"Not everything you see in the movies and read in books is real." said Tiffany inner voice. Tiffany gets up from floor and walks to the restroom. She open door and see how easily she can see without light but as soon she steps. the autonomic light turn ons. Tiffany turns around and look yourself in the mirror and can not believe her reflection. " Oh Shit. i look fucking hot, look at this body. my boobs are freaking huge, is this really me. " said Tiffany out loud. " Yes it is my dear." said Tiffany inner voice. This makes Tiffany smile wickedly, finally seeing her fangs for the time. It really turns her on.

Tiffany new craving for blood and for woman flood her mind. She remembers that that she has appointment for receptionist with a Brenda. This makes her smile wickedly. She thinks a little bit of weather to make Brenda like or just feed on her. She does not want to leave trail of corpse. She does need receptionist and it would be nice to have herself a harem of lesbian vampire masseuses. The idea really really get her wet. "You don't want to too big of army of vampires. You can drink from some and make them forget that you ever drink from them. You can even heal the wound." said Tiffany inner voice. "Good to know Tiffany said out loud.

She takes her phone out and see it close to 6 am and appointment is 10 am and the sun is rising. "Fuck is sunlight dangerous to vampires." Tiffany out loud. "

"Yes sadly it can kill you but luckily with these building being massage parlor. you tinted all the windows in this building. " said Tiffany inner voice. "

Yes Tiffany thinks to herself. All she has to do is wait for a of couple hours and Brenda should arrive.

What happens to Brenda ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)