More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mistress_or_mommy mistress_or_mommy

Now, what first?

Change her mind

I click mental alterations and start saying my commands. “You are highly attracted to me. You use every opportunity to show your body off to me to try and seduce me. Whether that’s in a classroom or elsewhere. You are not ashamed of your attraction to me and even tell me of your attraction. If I do not return your attraction you will work harder to make me attracted to you by asking what I am attracted to and complying to my fantasies. You would do anything and let me do anything if it might help me become more attracted to you.” Let’s see how that goes.

I unfreeze her and watch her stutter for a moment. She seems to think for a moment before standing straight and checking her body over. “Am I attractive to you?” She asks bluntly after checking over her body at least 3 times over.

“Um, I thought you were going to help with my maths?” I ask innocently. She looks back at the work.

“If I were to guarantee a pass in my class would that make you attracted to me?” That catches me by surprise. I didn’t enjoy this class by any means. I was to take it by some stupid rule. I think for a moment. I don’t want this to stop but why would I pass up on this offer?

“Well, I mean it would help. But it wouldn’t make me fully attracted to you.”

“It would help?”

“Yeah like it would make me like you a little bit which has to happen before I become attracted to you.” I ramble hoping this works. She nods to herself in thought.

“Okay. So you want me to guarantee you a pass?”

“What do you mean by guarantee it?”

“I mean that no matter what happens in class or how much effort you put in or what work you turn in, I will give you a passing grade.” That definitely sounds like something I want.

“That sounds great. But you know what would get me even closer to being attracted to you?” She perks up in question. “Not just a passing grade, I want a high grade. Not so high it’s unbelievable but a good grade.”

She nods furiously, “Okay yes. I’ll do it.”

I smile in victory and start putting my bag on my back. “Was there anything else?” I ask absently.

“Well um, I was wondering what else I could do to make you attracted to me?” She asks timidly.

I press my index finger to my chin for a bit, acting as though in thought. “Turn around and bend over so your ass is pointed towards me.” I command. She quickly complies, bending over a desk. I can see most of her ass already, her already wear a short skirt.

I flip the fabric over so her ass is fully exposed to me. Despite the rest of her clothes, her underwear is very boring. Though her ass is a lovely shape and I definitely am attracted to it even if I won’t tell her that. “You need to wear more attractive underwear.” I state.

I reach my hand up and squeeze her ass, feeling how smooth and firm it is. I give it a firm slap and watch it jiggle, she yelps out in surprise but doesn’t protest or make any move to stand up. It’s extremely satisfying. “And you should let me slap your ass any time I like.”

“Yes! Okay!” She almost yells out enthusiastically. I slap her ass another time and find myself becoming horny already. I could slap this ass all day and not get bored. But I have another class to attend to, one I actually do enjoy.

I decide that this is the last one for now and slap her ass as hard as I can, smirking as I hear her let out a groan. “I’m going to class now. You should know, I’m attracted to obedience and quick results.”

“I swear! I’ll get nicer underwear for tomorrow! A-and you can slap my ass any time!!” She seems so nervous and thrilled all at once.

I mutter out a quick “Good.” Then I make a quick decision and pull out my phone to take a picture of her before leaving without much of a goodbye.

I can’t wait to see her tomorrow

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)