More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by robyna robyna

Does Matt go to summer school or blow it off?

Change Log

As of May 1, this story has been under extremely active development for the past 2 months (after a several-year layoff). Please come back often to see the latest developments both in story progression and in deepening the earlier story. If you are playing the game version (which you should), you can click 'start game' and pick up where you left off. You can always click 'stop game' to check alternate routes but the game will assume all scores are zero and while you will be able to select even locked routes, you may not see all of the narrative.

I now have a Patreon page. If you're financially able and would like to support my stories, please consider subscribing. Here's the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=33173948

8/9 Cherry-smash is over (with lots of girls winning) and we were building up for the threesome event when the FBI stepped in. We're at 1015 chapters with no end in sight. I really didn't expect this thing to get so big when I started it.

6/27 I'm obviously no longer actively maintaining the change log as I didn't get any feedback that you guys found it helpful. I am continuing to add content on a daily basis and looking forward to an actual end to the adventure sometime in the next few months. Happy reading.

6/18 Missed a couple of days of change-log but have continued to work on the story. Developing the Jordan storyline. Currently 910 chapters.

6/15 Continued moving forward Wednesday at school. Meeting with Jordan and called to principal. Currently 906 chapters.

6/14 I had a reader complain that I give you choices and punish you for them. Fair enough. But I take the point that I shouldn't (normally) give you choices and then lecture you on them. So I'll be trying to simply post a 'this is a bad ending' rather than say 'I can't believe you thought Matt would make such a racist decision' going forward. I made a few changes to conform to this new approach. Thanks for the comment. I try to respond to all comments. Just one chapter... but a new direction working with Jordan. Currently 901 chapters.

6/13 I've been trying to learn Blender so I can create animated stories in addition to text stories so my output is down. Fixed a typo and tied the and no- paths back together with post-sex-with-Tanya. Currently 900 chapters.

6/12. Continued working on the Tanya sex chapters... this time the version with Karen. Currently 899 chapters... impressive. Right now I see a possible end to the story around 1000 chapters. Not sure... we'll see if the story takes off in new directions but right now, things seem to be going too well for Matt... unless we want some disaster to strike and set him back, it seems like maybe time to bring the story to a conclusion... in a hundred chapters or so.

6/11 I accidentally shut down my system in the middle of a chapter and lost some content so today is a little light. Working on the sex scene with Tanya. Currently 896 chapters

6/10 After Ms. Chadra leaves, Tanya is stimulated. With and no- paths. Currently 893 chapters.

6/09 Ms. Chadra moments. Currently 889 chapters.

6/08 Finished school and streaming for Tuesday. Currently 887 chapters. Cherry-smash comes down to Karen vs. Cindi.

6/07 Added a couple of chapters moving the story forward through the school day on Tuesday. Thinking about adding a contest for readers to vote on who wins the cherry-smash contest. What do you guys think? Currently 883 chapters

6/06 Moved on to Tuesday after a dangerous run-in with Jordan on Monday night. Currently 881 chapters.

6/05 Fixed one broken condition that kept people playing in game mode from moving forward. Added one new chapter. Currently 879 chapters. As always, thanks to my readers who let me know about broken conditions that keep them from completing the game.

6/04 Monday afternoon streaming then out with Tanya. Currently 878 chapters.

6/03 Finished Monday school, progressing relationship with Ms. Chadra. Currently 874 chapters.

6/02 Finished the Sunday stream and headed for school on Monday. Currently 870 chapters.

6/01 Chyoa seemed to be offline for part of yesterday limiting my activities. Fixed another no path failure letting no fans continue the story. Completed the threesome with Sang and Betty. Currently 866 chapters. Sometime in the next few days I'll create a single path through the story and add it to a single file to see how long a novel I have... let alone all of the side paths. It's a little scary how much work I've put into this project. Oh, well. At least I'm writing which, after being blocked for years, is a good feeling.

5/30 Completed Saturday streaming with Matt and Karen or Matt and Cindi. Surprising new arrival in Matt's household. Currently 855 chapters.

5/29 Working on Saturday's streaming session. Natasha and Tanya followed by either mom/Amy or mom/Eliza (depending on routes picked). I'll add a Matt/Eliza for those following a non- route that might be offended by mom/Amy. Currently 846 chapters.

5/28 Another busy day working. Moving forward on Saturday with a scene of Natasha and Tanya. Fixed a bug with the Schedule chapter and introduced a work-around for those who turned Eliza down and slept with mom after inviting Eliza into the picture. Currently 842 chapters.

5/27 Super-busy today so only got a bit of content added. Concluded the first day of streaming and moved on to the next day. There is going to be an increasing problem as it will take positive scores with a number of girls to schedule them so your score, in game mode, will determine whether you can fill your schedule and make the money you need. Currently 838 chapters.

5/26 An observant reader pointed out an unintentional dead end in "Time for bed, No " so I linked it back into the main story line. Thanks NickAlbe. I completed the Matt and Natasha (Archie and Veronica) first stream (with a couple of options) and added a Pam/Cindi stream. Currently 834 chapters.

5/25 Wishing everyone a pleasant Memorial Day. Today I tied the various Thursday night dates back into the main story line and launched our streaming service. Even as we speak, Matt and Natasha are busy streaming and trying to be sexy and garner tips. How are they doing? Not sure. I'll write that tomorrow. Currently 819 chapters.

5/24 Continuing to work the Week 2 Thursday dates. Finished the April dates and am now working on the Natasha dates. Also fixed a few broken variable locations. As always, thank you to the readers who report their problems. Currently 807 chapters.

5/23 A couple of players found spots where the variables broke the game so I fixed those and added more info on the Thursday evening dates. Sadly I had a crash that cost me a long and detailed chapter which slowed me for the day. I also have apparently lost yesterday's change log content. Currently 800 chapters. (800... I mean, wow, that's amazing. I wonder how many novels that adds up to. One of my other stories, FIRED, has only 243 chapters and yet it's over 100k words.

5/21 Continued work on Week 2 Thursday. Handled classes and started after-class with inviting to date. Rectified the no options to get to this point. Currently 786 chapters.

5/20 One path now leads to Week 2 Thursday. I need to link the alternate routes here which should take most of tomorrow. I'd love to get to the start of streaming by the end of this week. Currently 773 chapters.

5/19 Continuing the story after the date with Ophelia. Multiple routes depending on whether Matt lost his virginity to his mom, to Eliza, or to Eliza and then his mom. Currently 764 chapters.

5/18 Added surprise date with Ophelia (the bus driver). Finished linking the no Eliza route back into the main story line. Added an April blowjob to the no Eliza route. Currently 757 chapters.

5/17 More work on the no Eliza options. I've added some options for the after-virginity dinner (you can select who blows Matt under the table). I still need to connect this back into the main story line. Fixed some programming errors and typos earlier in the story. Currently 745 chapters.

5/16 Working to link the no Eliza options into the main story line. I fear I may have broken the world temporarily. Sorry. You can always turn off game to get to the different routes but be warned you may miss content due to the immersive variables. Currently 741 chapters.

5/15 (forgot to post this yesterday.) Tied together the picked Eliza and picked mom routes... with loss of Amy in the picked mom route. Moving into the next day of school. Currently 733 chapters.

5/14 Developed the path where mom pushes out Eliza from sex with Matt. I had in mind that this would be a bad outcome... and it will be because it truncates the Eliza and Amy paths, but it still turned sexy. Oh well. Sometimes stories have their own life. Currently 724 chapters.

5/13. Updated the walkthrough to include week 2 activities. Created some additional content in the post-virgin party and aftermath. Updated some of the no- options and dialogue choices. Currently 717 chapters.

5/12 A lot of changes today with the implementation of the no- path. While some of this consisted in blocking off paths that lead to , I've tried to preserve as many of the choices as possible so I've been using situational variables in the text to vary the conversations and sexual activity depending on whether the player rejected . Currently 703 chapters.

5/11 Completed two paths through Matt's first sex. There's an Eliza route and a route where mom initially said no. I've created a first-page choice allowing the user to select a no- route. I will be implementing this over the coming days. Currently 696 chapters.

5/10 Matt is finally losing his virginity. Was he a stud in bed? Currently 678 chapters.

5/9 Still more chapters in Week 2 Day 3. Writing sex scene with Emily (mom says no). 673 chapters. Wow.

5/8 More chapters in week 2 day 3... including a Amy vs. her mom choice if you go with 'mom says no'.

5/7 Still finishing Week 2 Wednesday.

5/06 Concluding Week 2 Day 3. For the first time, I have an actual idea on how to bring this story to a conclusion. Stay tuned for that... it certainly won't happen today or maybe this week. Once I do, I intend to keep working on adding some other paths and maybe other conclusions as well.

5/05 Happy Cinco de Mayo. Continuing the Week 2 Wednesday story after school.

5/04 Happy StarWars day. Continuing to work on Wednesday Week 2. Following up on hints earlier we have a major new direction. Created Cindi and non-Cindi alternative paths to get there.

5/03 Added three chapters on Wednesday Week 2.

5/02 Just one new chapter today... starting week 2 Wednesday. Fixed a few typos.

5/01 Added a second route to get to the end of day Tuesday (for those who didn't follow the Cindi path. Fixed a bug that reset Wendy score to 5 (rather than adding 5).

4/30. Completing the 2nd Tuesday after-school events. Optional handling of mom after meeting with the Phuan's and a new sleeping arrangement.

4/29 Continuing after-school events. In the Cindi path, there's a job interview for mom (and finally relief for Matt). Also tied the various spanking/no-spanking pages together to allow all routes to move forward.

4/28 Some minor fixes. Will be working on post-school Tuesday.

4/27 Added multiple chapters for Week 2 Tuesday at school.

4/26 Adding job options for mom. If you have suggestions on what she do, post them. Otherwise she'll probably take the waitressing job... but the webcam is a possibility... either for mom, for Karen, or for all three. What do you think?

4/25 Added a bit of an Easter egg. If Matt asks mom for a blowjob twice, she gives him a spanking which makes him cum. Dack had asked for a 'score gets too negative' bonus and so this is it (so far).

4/24 Completed the Amy date sequence (2nd week) linking into the family trauma sequence. Completed the Mom interrupted sequence, tying it to the family trauma. All of the date choices should now link back to the main story line.

4/23 Added a new path allowing Matt to move forward to the first Friday and the dance even if his score with both Cindi and Wendy is to low to let him take them out on dates. This may create some problems with later chapters so I'll be working on updating those to reflect the possibility of no dates (and no action with Karen since the Thursday action with Karen was dependent on her seeing him with other girls). Enhanced the no-date path so Matt can go to the Sunday party with Tanya and Natasha. Fixed conditions that allowed the Amy's mother phone call to happen twice. Created a path to complete the Wendy first date (week 2) and linked it back into the main storyline.

4/22 Plan for the day is to work on broadening the first week activities and choices. I have, however, added a couple more chapters and a choice to the post-dad leaving second week event.

4/21 Finished the Wendy Second Date sequence. Added a 'back home' page with a major plot twist. Completed the 'date alone with Karen' path and added a major father event as well as some sequel to that.

4/20 Continued work on the Wendy Second Date. Getting a little action. A couple of paths to end the date. Also lowered the score needed to get a 'yes' from Amy. If you've had problems with that, let me know.

4/19 Thanks to a suggestion by reader Dack, I created a little path of him rubbing his mother's feet... and more... on day one. One route gives a little mom bonus. The other two are negative, subtracting mom points and missing the pushup and homework scene with Karen and Amy. I suggest taking things slow here but feel free to explore all routes... just come back and take the slow route last.

4/18 Completed Cindi second date (it took some twists that caught me by surprise). Made progress on Wendy's second date.

4/17 Continuing Cindi second date. Added three chapters there.

4/16 Working on progressing the story after date with Amy/Karen. Added a couple chapters of first date with Wendy (which parallel the first date with Wendy for those who took that branch earlier). There are a lot of paths here which need to be re-converged so I suspect I'll be working on this for a bit. Significant progress on the second Cindi date.

4/15 A lot of edits and adding conditional narrative and dialogue in existing story lines. Fixed several variable errors that prevented the story from moving forward. You may want to restart the story to get these right.

4/14 Created a recovery chapter to allow players to get to the Tanya pool party if they had earlier picked the gigolo option with Mrs. Adams. This resets your Mrs. Adams score to zero. Worked on moving forward from the date with Karen and Amy on Monday afternoon. Created an alternate path to get to the party with Pam (where Cindi score is low but you've accepted the date with Pam). Tweaked the earlier recovery chapter. There is a problem with variables... I assumed they would be set to zero if not defined but that is apparently not the case so I'm having to declare some of the variables in the first chapter to make sure they're there for comparison at a later page. (Most of my programming was in Basic or Delphi where variables are automatically zero (false) and don't have to be explicitly declared). Here boolean variables are automatically false but numerical values just fail. Was that too much programming background, sorry! At any rate, it should be easier to get past the weekend and into the new week now).

4/13 Working on the decision with Amy. A couple of chapters of getting to a first date with Amy (and Karen). Added a recovery chapter letting you progress to the Amy Says 'Yes' if your score was off (because you didn't sit with her that morning or because you don't have a high enough Amy score). Added a number of chapters for that afternoon's date.

4/12 Happy Easter. Completed "grinding" scene with Karen.

4/11 Completed first day of school and interacted with Karen and Ms. Chadra (Usha). I had a comment suggestion from Gildedtongue which I'm implementing in the Karen path. I plan on adding alternate paths... a path where he rejects the ride from Ms. Chadra and a non- path for Karen. It's getting harder to integrate the story given the number of choices available but that's part of the challenge of this kind of story.

4/10 Completed the test of nested if loops in day one "first class". Will be continuing with week 2. Completed bus ride and two classes with another bonus 'Lisa' moment. This day has gotten a little angsty... not sure why but the problems of juggling multiple girls are definitely starting to show themselves.

4/9 I am working on Week 2 now. You should be able to get through the weekend following either the Cindi or Wendy paths. I will be doing some work fleshing out week 1 but the primary emphasis now will be moving forward into week 2. Added walkthrough following the Cindi path. You can find this as an option in the Introduction page.

4/7--started an alternate weekend path where Matt did not follow the Cindi path and therefore does not have the Pam date available. This involves Amy's mother paying Matt to be Amy's 'friend.' I will weave this into the Cindi track as well. Added another first day choice leading to meeting a new girl (Lisa). Not sure where this is going to go yet but there's no cost to exploring.

Added 4/6--more steps on the Wendy date path. Also, I have been asked to create a patrion and intend to do so. If you enjoy this story, stay posted for opportunities to interact. Completed Wendy first date. Added a Karen sequel to the Wendy date to parallel (but not match) the Cindi first date path. There are multiple options in the Karen path to allow and non-. Also patched the TGIF scene to allow readers to move forward without being into the racist path if their Ophelia scores are too low. Creating additional routes to get to the dance assuming Matt dated Wendy instead of Cindi.

Added 4/5: After-party scene for Mrs. Adams party. Minor alternate path on first day bus ride not meeting Wendy. Minor alternate path after suntan oil on Karen. Added alternate paths Wednesday afternoon and night--sitting with Cassandra instead of Karen on the way home, and a way to get to the next day if the Karen score is too low to go the Karen route. Started working on an alternate path forward assuming that Matt does not ask Cindi on the ice skating date (which he can't do if he doesn't ask to partner with her in biology first--at least right now.) This path involves a date with Wendy. If you've finished the Cindi route, give it a try.

Added 4/4: (a) some routes to avoid after the suntan oil scene with Karen. (b) corrected some variables to make it easier to go on the date with Cindi; (c) The pool party with Mrs Adams (Tanya's mother) on Sunday after the date with Pam (right now there's no way to get there without the date with Pam). (d) Additional cleanup and correction of typos and clunkiness due to scripting. (e) major cleanup on the dance. It should now be possible to go through the dance in game mode without problems. (Note: if you ask Tanya to dance, you screw things up with Natasha. Proceed at your own risk.) Also, let me know if anyone needs a walkthrough to get to maximum sex scenes.

Back to the story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)