More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dazer dazer

Do you follow?

Certainly. It is a tour of the house after all

You follow the principal down the staircase leading to the basement area. He points out the washing room on your left hand as you get to the bottom of the stairs. You see two washing machines and two tumble dryers and a clothesline hanging from underneath the ceiling.

Then you make your way into the kitchen area. You see that it is an industrial kitchen, which means that they must have a chef employed to make some of the meals. You ask about it, and he confirms that they do indeed have a chef that prepares dinner during the weekdays. You are also informed that the staff will be at work monday to friday from 6:30 AM to 10 pm (the morning staff will go home after briefing the evening team between 2 and 3 pm. Then the evening staff will be present until 10 pm.

In weekends the staff meets at 10 am and goes home at 8 pm on saturday and on sunday they check in at 12:30 pm and goes home at 8 pm. You make sure to ask the questions that you need answer for.

"Alright John. We will be looking forward to have you move in at the end of the month". He says as you shake hands in the parking lot. You then travel with the train home to your current dorm and feel like a million bucks.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)