More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SummerRain SummerRain

Who are you?

Cersei's Handmaiden. (Female)

Maybe, you didn't have to suffer. You look down from your window. The fall would surely kill you instantly. You consider jumping to your . Perhaps, the bards would sing songs about you one day. "The Queen's Maid" who flung herself from her bedroom and decided to end her life rather than be and murdered at the hands of traitorous bastards. You hesitantly set a foot on your window sill.

No, you tell yourself, I'm Lady John of House Doe, and I will die but it will not be today. You step back from the ledge, reinvigorated with courage. You thought of a plan. You heard stories that Maegor Targaryen had secret passages installed all over the Red Keep. Perhaps if you could make your way to the dungeons, you could find one and escape out of the castle. You grab the steel dagger that you kept under your pillow. You had hoped you'd never had to use it. You hike up your skirts and prepare to head out, filled with determination. Suddenly, there was rap at your door. "Seven hells," you swore. You readied your dagger.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)