More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1112233 1112233

Where should he start first?

Central City (Flash)

Thawn has decided to go straight to the main dish. He can't wait to unleash his desires. But before that, he needs a plan. What should he does?

A big plot :

Should he once again become Harrison Wells, the great mentor and father-figure of Barry Allen? Excpet this time the manipulative chess master will corrupt everyone secretly, and it will be too late before Barry finds out all members of 'Team Flash' have become Reverse Flash's pawns and tools.

Reverse Flashpoint:

Will the twisted time traveller finally decide to play god, altering the history without conidering the consequences, exploring and creating different timelines until he finds the perfect one that fit every category he desire? Creating an emperor where everyone is destined to serve the great Reverse Flash, including enemies and heroines who used to fight against him.

Terrifying ?

Will the evil speedster take advantage of his superspeed and time-travelling ability, become the most horrible who can show up in everywhere and every moment? No one will be able to find him, as he disappear in thin air everytime after a female victim and turning them into cum-addicted whores.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)