More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by woodley_maint woodley_maint

What do you tell her you want?

Censorship & Goon

"So, uh, hard to explain what exactly I like, but...Censorship could be an apt description." Carrie looks genuinely puzzled.

"Like, bleeps, or the censored portions of porn? Like pixelation?" Carrie questions.

You shake and nod your head a few times. Carrie's confusion gets washed away a bit after you explain. "No, sorta imagine like well, I guess making me only able to see one specific part of your body. Like uh, you make me only able to see your toe or armpit, which are popular examples. I like it for a couple different reasons."

"I'm confused. Why not just focus your eyes on my armpit, and you know, not on my tits?" Carrie said as she ran her hands down her ab.

Good question you thought.

"Well, sometimes its like a control thing, like I will only let you lick my toes." You say with your best dominitrix voice to Carrie, who laughs. "Other times its training, like making someone very into feet or the like by making them goon to make someone only sexually aroused by them. It can only be a humiliation type of thing, or even like a paypig fetish, where someone has to pay or beg just to see breasts or something of the like."

Carrie nods, seeming to follow along.

"Sorry, maybe I'm actually vanilla..." You know thats a damn lie and laugh. "But what's gooning?"

You try your best to explain what is basically prolonged masturbation, to the point of almost a hypnotic state; fetishes are very unsexy when you have to explain them in words. You get hard anyway. Carrie takes note of it and smirks a bit, feeling up your cock.

She nods.

"Hm. You're more a freak then me." She says with her signature wink and giggle. "I'm willing to try it! But I mean, I'm like, not supposed to let you cum or anything, right?" You nod and do a 'so-so' expression with your hand. "Could I see some examples of what you mean?"

You nod, and you thank the lord above you and Carrie both have the day off. You spend the better part of a hour showing her your files of censored porn and gooning material, some it created by you regarding her, and she clearly seems impressed.

"I'm shocked at your dedication to this, and well, I'm a bit excited myself!" Carrie says, briefly teasing your dick through your pants. "But how exactly are we going to get you to uh, censor things in real life? Don't exactly have photoshop in the real world." Carrie says cheekily.

You have considered that thought often yourself. Maybe you have an ace up your sleeve to solve the issue. Maybe with some hypnosis, brainwashing, or some other mental conditioning, you might trick your brain into censoring things on command. Maybe you know some magical spell which allows you or Carrie to make the pixelated affect in the real world. Perhaps you have invented, or know an inventor of, some sort of technical gizmo, whether an eye implant or something else, which can create you fetish with the power of science. Perhaps, most shocking of all, you don't have a way to render it in the real world, and actually, you don't want to interact with Carrie sexually - you want to goon and do all that with only pictures...for extra humiliation.

You don't know what type of person or bloc you fall into regarding this fetish. Humiliation, paypigging, worshipping, fetish training...you'd be down for any of them.

Choices, choices...

How do you plan to do this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)