More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

Who do you play as?

Celine

Celine was a mean blonde futa bimbo, and she loved it. She had turned 18 just 2 months ago and was already enjoying the luxuries of life that came with being a futanari. Nobody questioned if a futa was out and about naked, flaunting their more often than not massive cocks and heavy balls. Celine was wearing a tight, see-through pink top, that barely covered her huge fake tits, and long white hockey socks that went over her knees. Apart from that, she was completely naked, her massive 14 inch cock swaying slightly from side to side as she strolled down the street of a busy metropolis. Her parents were both non-futa, and very weathly. Upon turning 18 Celine demanded half of the family fortune for herself, and with it she bought a decently sized house in the suburbs of the city.

Now she wanted a fucktoy to keep her company, but also to take care of her cock and balls, which required a lot of attention and caretaking, but only because if Celine didn't fully empty her balls every 6 hours, they would start to hurt from being so full of semen. She wanted at least one cute woman to be her escort, which was why she was perusing the streets of the city for a likely candidate.

She had been walking for about 30 minutes, when she eyed a possible fucktoy for her. She was lean and slender, jet black hair, a cute round face with black mascara, and fair tits that looked firm and supple. Celine smiled and walked up to her and stood in her way, introducing herself. "Hi there gorgeous, my name is Celine, what's yours?" The noirette stopped in her tracks, clearly intimidated by such a beautiful futa. "Hi miss... my name is Jade..." she said, a slight quiver in her voice. Celine turned so that they were both fancy the same way, and slung her arm around Jade's shoulder. "Now then Jade, let's take a walk and you tell me a little bit about yourself" Celine said. "Well.... I graduated high-school last year, so I'm 19 years old. I work as a barista at a local coffee shop, so money is a bit tight. I had a boyfriend in high-school but he moved to a different city to go to college and we sort of broke up, but not really officially." Jade was surprised at herself for revealing so much personal detail to a complete stranger. Celine smiled to herself, and thought very carefully how to phrase her next question. "On a scale from one to ten, how good would you rate yourself in the bedroom." Celine asked, whilst looking straight into Jade's eyes.

Jade immediately realised what this was all about. Being selected as a fucktoy by a futa was an honour in any case, because they only made up about 2% of the world population. "Well me and my boyfriend were very active when we were together. We obviously didn't try everything but I would count myself as a seven, maybe 8?" Jade said very openly. Again, Jade was surprised at how open she was talking about her sexual history, but it must all be part of the futa charm. "Well Jade, I don't think I need to hear anything else. Here's my phone number, expect a call within a few hours" Celine said, giving Jade a piece of paper with a phone number on it. With that, Celine vanished into the crowd of people. Jade stood there on the sidewalk, staring at the number she had just been given by an amazingly beautiful futanari. She was both extremely excited but also apprehensive. Did she really want to be a futa's fucktoy? Jade had of course heard about people's body changing to adapt to their new master, but Jade wasn't completely convinced yet.

What happen's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)