More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

In which scenario do you want to play?

Celebrity Scenario

You walk fastly to the place, as you don't want to be late. After all, you don't receive things like this everyday. A red card inviting you to a night of Strip Dice with different celebrities. Incredible. You can't believe that they accept to make things like that, but after all, the life of a celebrity has its pressures, and maybe them need some relief. And besides, they clearly make sure that this sort of activities of them don't reach the public, as they prohibited you to bring cellphone or any kind of digital technology to the place, warning you that if you bring any of it, they will take it away from you, permanently. And they even threatened you that if something of this activities get to the public or the press, images or even gossips, you will face serious consequences. And you know that they can fulfill that threat as they don't even need to sue you to make your life miserable, they've contacts with powerful people that can ruin your life. So you obviously don't bring your phone or anything that can make them suspicious.

Finally you arrive at the place. It's a nice, modest, hotel, chosen to not raise any suspicion. You enter at the hotel, and after register your entrance and be inspected by a private bodyguard to not have any digital technology with you, you're lead to the twelve floor, where all the celebrities that are in the hotel for the night await for the guest. As you reach the floor, you walk towards Room 69, where your celebrity host awaits for you. But the question is...

Who's your celebrity host?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)