More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SecondOrion SecondOrion

Who's the victim?

Cecily - Kyle's Convenient World

Rrrrrrrrrr...

The grating sound of the doorbell pulls me from the kitchen, leaving the just-plated lasagna sitting on the counter. I make my way through my studio apartment to my door. I'm not expecting anyone, and the only kind of person who would reasonably be knocking on my door unannounced would be one of my neighbors, which is why I'm surprised to discover a complete stranger at my front door. Luckily, I'm dressed decently enough to greet someone.

"Hey Cum Dumpster. What's up?" the stranger says with a cocky smile.

I return the smile and let him in. Cum Dumpster isn't my real name of course, but it's a fun nickname that my best friend Kyle gave me and one that I love very much, even if it's the first time I've heard it. Me and Kyle have been best friends for the past 3 seconds, and I could never imagine a world where we weren't. I felt Kyle's roving eyes on my body as he steps through the door. Normally I would slap someone for looking at me so hungrily, but I arch my back to give Kyle a better view. A slight tingle passes through me as I feel my boobs push against the fabric of my bikini. I glance down for a moment, watching my fully naked body shift proportions, leaving me much more well endowed than I was moments earlier. Kyle seemingly lost interest at some point and wandered over to the table I use as a desk and dining table.

"I'm hungry." he says matter-of-factly as he casually plops down into a chair. I went into the kitchen where I grab my recently made Chicken Butter Masala (Kyle's favorite) from the counter and serve it to him with a smile. He begins eating gratefully, something which warms my heart as a 20 Michelin-star holding chef. This is the first time I have ever cooked for anyone else, and I'm glad to see he likes it. I think about how lucky I am that Kyle came over as I slink under the table. I'm not entirely sure why I cooked for myself, considering how the only food that I can eat is Kyle's cum. I'm overjoyed to find that he has no pants on and is already hard as I take my place between his legs. I lap at the cockhead for a moment before jumping immediately into deepthroating him down to the base. I've never done this before, my gag reflex has always gotten in the way, but now it seems to have somehow vanished. He rests one hand on my head as I vigorously slide up and down his glistening shaft. I hear him set down his fork, and his other hand comes down to direct my head. It's very kind of him to help me like this, I should make sure to do something nice later to thank him. After a few minutes of my ministrations, my reward comes in the form of ropes of his cum pouring into my mouth. I hold as much of it in my mouth as I can, gulping down some when it becomes too much. He pulls his dick out from my lips and looks down at me, the table and everything on it no longer in the way. I open my mouth to show him the semen in my mouth, and at a nod from him, swallow it all down.

Kyle stands up and walks into a room I had somehow never noticed before. It's a grand room, with a massive bed that dominates the space, and a window letting in large amounts of natural light. That window seems like it would be showing my neighbor's apartment, but clearly I'm mistaken. I jump onto the bed and spread my legs wide, grabbing my pussylips with my fingers to invite him in. Kyle saunters over and in one clean thrust bottoms out into my pussy. The feeling is electric, waves of gratitude well up inside me as he pounds my pussy to oblivion. My moans fill the room, words escaping me as I attempt to thank him for his actions.

"Tha-ank you! I'll do a-anything to re... pay youu!" I manage to gasp out, finally getting ahold of my voice.

"You can start by tightening your pussy." I immediately comply, focusing all of my energy into tightening my folds around his molten member. It's difficult to be sure, but I can do it for him. After what feels like an eternity of pure bliss, I feel his dick tense up. My vision goes white as he pours his cum into my waiting snatch, flooding my insides with his life-giving splooge. I cup my hands under my opening to make sure any that leaks out can be eaten, I'm still hungry from dinner. Kyle pulls out with a grunt and clambers over me into the bed. He steps on my face while doing so, and turns around as if to apologize before thinking better of it and getting comfortable instead. Of course, I find no issue with this, in fact I'm quite happy with myself for serving as a footstool for him. I quickly drink up his cum before getting re-dressed in my maid uniform. After all, there is much work to be done to keep Kyle's mansion in pristine order. I close the door gently behind me to let Kyle rest, and spend the night cleaning the thirty-room mansion spotless.

Where does Kyle go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)