More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Caught perving on girls locker room.

One Day, later in the school year, Jake was skipping class. After walking around the school for an hour or so, Jake went to find a place to sit down. As Jake walked by the gym, he heard a bunch of girls talking and giggling with each other. Jake peaked his head into the gym, to see the gym teacher leaving. All the girls were heading into the locker room and this class, there wasn't a guys gym class at the same time.

Jake was about to keep walking, when he got an idea. Since there was no one in the gym besides the girls from gym class, Jake decided to try to see them change. Jake snuck over to the back door of the girls locker room. Jake quietly opened the door and snuck in the locker room. Jake crept up over to the supply closet by the showers.

Jake hid inside the closet and watched the girls all start to undress. Jake instantly got turned on as he saw all these beautiful girls lose their clothes. Jake couldn't help but pull his two inch boner out. Jake started tugging on his dick as the girls all got in the shower. As the room started to steam up and the temperature in the room got hotter and hotter, Jake started to strip.

First Jake took his shirt off, then kicked his shoes off. Next Jake took his socks off, then finally his pants and boxers. Jake was now completely naked and the horniest he had ever been. As Jake played with his little cock, he started to moan like crazy. When he started shaking all over, Jake bumped the closet door open. As Jake went to close the closet door, another idea went through his horny mind.

Jake decided to make his jerk off session more fun by sneaking across the locker room. The closest was ina hallway, that had rows of locker to one side. Jake thought he could sneak behind the lockers and not be seen. Unfortunately for Jake, this girl Tiffany saw him sneaking out of the closet. instantly noticing he was naked and of course she hated Jake. Tiffany giggled to herself and snuck over to the closet. Tiffany saw all of Jake's clothes and a evil lightbulb went off in her head

What is Tiffany thinking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)