More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nicegent42 Nicegent42

What's next?

Caught in the act to an agreement

Sitting on the on his bed Bailey leaned back on some propped-up pillows, his head just touching the light grey fabric of the headboard. Letting out a long “Ohhhh.” escape from his in his tenor voice, but a bit aspirated. A tall redhaired woman knelt between Bailey’s legs, one of her hands wrapped around the base of his balls, her red long fingernails running over the surface of the skin. With each gentle press and move of her dexterous finger he felt more pleasure. “You like that baby?” Candy said looking up to her patron’s eyes, before gently kissing the tip of his prick with her glossy red lips. “Mmmm, this is what Candy came for. Let’s see if you can cum for Candy.” the escort purred just before she took the entire tip into her mouth and gave some gentle sucking, flicking her tongue on the member.

She could hear more moans coming from her client as she felt his hand reach into hair, running his fingers through it before being placed on the back of her head then being pushing down. Bailey’s dick went further inside the warm wet mouth and she could hear him whispering loudly “Yeah, you like that don’t you slut.”

Bailey loved the sight of the pretty red head’s lips wrapped around his member, her going up and down, the soft pleasure from her sucking on him while her ass was in the air exposed from the dress being pulled up when he was groping her stocking encased legs that ended in five inch opened toed red heels to match her lips. The pleasure was immense, he had hired Candy before and she was without a doubt the best cock socking he had ever had. Mandy didn’t particularly enjoy giving them to him so she wasn’t terribly good at it, but she would do it because she knew he enjoyed it. “Take it all Candy, take it, I know you want it.” Bailey let out as his breaths were coming more and rapidly as he pushed the hired girl’s head all the way down to take in his just over five-inch cock. Bailey hated that he was being five-foot six, but he was happy knowing he was at least average in size for adult men.

Candy’s slurping noises were traded for gagging ones, it was all an act knowing men got off on it all. The shaft of Bailey’s dick increased in girth and rigidity; he was about to blow when both of them heard the voice of someone else in the apartment.

“Hello Bailey, who are you entertaining in the master bedroom? Is that your new girlfriend or is she part of the work placement services?” came the voice of Megan from the doorway. Megan looked much like Amanda did standing around the same five-foot nine height with blue eyes and blonde hair, though hers had some natural red highlights. She looked a little younger than her forty years of age should have allowed from healthy living, but right now her pretty face had a stern grimace on it.

“Megan!” Bailey yelped in surprise, though he still held Candy’s face down onto his now shrinking dick from the shock and embarrassment. The escort slapped his hand away as she pulled herself his dick causing it to flop down leaving a string of precum trailing between it and her mouth.

“No don’t stop on my account, it looked like the two of you were enjoying your selves. I wouldn’t want anyone to think I was a party pooper.” the voice was not a friendly or joking one and it was clear the whore knew it was time to go.

“I umm.. I can... explain! This was all just a misunderstanding right Candy?!” Bailey’s tenor voice pleaded to the escort, who just responded with. “Don’t call me again.” as she rushed past Megan who was just now putting away her phone. The two were left in almost silence, Bailey putting himself away as Megan looked at him blankly. The last bit of sound from the escort’s heels clicking through the living room and the door slamming before the room was left in silence for twenty seconds.

Megan was the first to break the uncomfortable moment when she spoke. “A misunderstanding then? The question sounded more like a dare for the caught adulterer to continue the lie.

Standing from the bed Bailey wanting to get up so she wasn’t looking down on him, wanting to try and assert some control of what was going on. Though the plan quickly faltered when he forgot the key part that Megan was taller than him, before she was wearing heels and today, she was dressed like she had come from her office. “Megan, you have to understand Mandy and I have been going through a rough patch. Your sister has no time for me and when we talk it is mostly fighting. This is me just releasing some tension, a man has needs after all. I’m doing this for Mandy and me can get through this.” Bailey said trying to sound confident. Megan still just stood there not saying a word and the silence caused Bailey to continue. “Besides what right do you have to come into my home without even knocking, it doesn’t matter if you are Mandy’s sister!”

With a snap of her fingers Megan pointed at Bailey. “Stop, that is enough of that nonsense. I didn’t come here to spy on you, you little shit! I came to try and help my sister and instead I find a little cretin soiling her bed with some whore named Candy, all so you can get off.” the voice was stern, starting in a yell and moving down to a normal level as she continued to point at the smaller man.

Not knowing when to shut his mouth Bailey tried to rebut her letting his ego flare. “You just get out, Mandy isn’t going to believe you anyways. You have always hated me and how happy I make her. You are just jealous she is getting laid while you chased off your own man.” Bailey thought he had done it and cowed the bitch seeing her eyes go down cast. It was only for a second and it soon was clear he someone made a bad situation worse. “Fuck you, Bailey.” she said holding up her phone. “Amanda is going to kick you to the curb when I show her a video of some red headed whore bobbing on your prick while you call her a slut.” the sentence seemed to cut home when the blood left Bailey’s face. The reality of it caused him to go pale, knowing she had video evidence and had been there for so long without him noticing. Turning to leave Megan was going to do just what the little shit had commanded; she was going to leave and head right over to her sisters work and show her this in person. She heard Bailey call out to her and what he said struck her in a way that caused her to stop and think about those words.

”Wait, please stop! Stop please Megan. I love Mandy and don’t want to hurt her, I’m sorry. Please I will do anything just don’t tell her about this. We can come to an agreement, can’t we? You were always the sensible type; I will do anything to make this right.”

Turning around Megan made eye contact with bailey, the wheels turning in her mind and a smile on her face. “Anything huh?

Over the rest of the afternoon both Megan and Bailey sat at the dining room table explaining to him why she had come here and the trouble Amanda was in and how this could make or break her career she has worked so hard for and just how Bailey was going to help it all. Bailey riled against the plan, cussed, pleaded and in the end, he held his head between his hands just looking down at the table as his long blonde hair fell forward hiding his face in acceptance knowing he was trapped by his own deeds and Megan with her video evidence of his deeds. The options laid before him were to be kicked out with no place to go and no money, or dress up and pretend to be Mandy’s daughter for a picnic. Not only that, but Megan said she was throwing him a bone to help his relationship with Mandy. She said if it came out like his idea, she would back him up, but she wasn’t doing it for him. It was so that she could help her sister make the best of this situation and feel better about it. Tomorrow he would be pretending to be someone seven years younger and a girl, the thought left him with a feeling of dread. Bailey knew he looked young and was short, but this was just too much.

When Amanda came home, she had a look of worry cast about her as she put down her purse and saw the most unlikely sight. Her sister was sitting at the table with her boyfriend and the two of them were sharing a beer. “What’s going on here, you two decide that you have common ground and can be friends?” the question sounded more like a job, but the smirk on her sister's face at it puzzled Amanda more. “Actually, pretty close, have a seat the two of us have come up with a plan to help you, and it was all Bailey’s idea.” The look of puzzlement didn’t go away as she looked to her boyfriend. “Do you have an idea of how we can get Becky to play the part of my daughter using your name?”

With a long swallow and a smile Bailey looked to Mandy, god he loved her and he thought he would do anything for her, but this he was only doing because he had to. “Not exactly. From what I understand this Mr. Connors saw a photo of the two of us from the carnival. So using Becky even if we could convince her might not work.” Bailey felt like his tongue as he spoke and looked into the curious face of his girlfriend while Megan nodded along encouraging him to keep going. “You see.. Well... if I fooled him in the picture, with both of your help I might be able to pretend for the day for you, to well.. Be your daughter.” the sentence was far from being said with conviction as he stumbled on his words.

Amanda started a sentence with “Really!?” but was interrupted by her sister.

“This could work sis, with some makeup and the right clothes he could pull it off. That short stature could come in handy for once.”

The three of them started to work on a plan, tonight Amanda was going to help Bailey shave and moisturize, and paint his nails while Megan was going to go and pick up some of Becky’s clothes she left behind when she went off to college. It was Amanda who remembered they might have someone to help with the disguise in an old box they had in storage from Bailey’s deceased parents. HIs mom had breast cancer and when she had a mastectomy, she had gotten some breast forms that were high quality. His mom wanted to still look like she had breasts still being young for what she was going through. It was when Bailey was standing in the bathroom covered in Nair feeling it burn when Amanda came back with what she found. “Good news sweetie, I found them and it looks like you will have a nice pair of C cup breasts.” She was all smiles when she walked into the bathroom seeing the expression on Bailey’s face. “It will be okay honey, I love you. I just can’t believe how much you are willing to do for me. We have been fighting just so much and then you are just willing to do this.. You are just willing to put your ego to the side for me. I just love you so much, I would hug you right now but you need to get in the shower and wash that stuff off.”

Stepping inside the warm shower he watched as his body hair slid off his body with each stroke of the wash cloth and then down the drain. He became less happy with what was going on when Amanda handed him a pink razor and told him to run it over himself to make sure he didn’t miss any spots.

“I was thinking honey, we don’t have much time to teach you to pass as a girl let alone a teenage one. We are going to have to ham it up a little with the act so that what we can control takes center stage and no one notices the gaps or at least pays less attention to them. Do you know what I mean?”

Bailey was running the razor down his armpit when he stopped and wriggled his nose. “Could you elaborate on that?”

“We will have to make you go extra girly, and maybe lean into the ditzy stereotype that I dislike so much. You can pretend to be shy, keep your eyes on the ground and not say much twirl your hair, but when you do speak a little softer and aspirate your voice, you know speak breathier, and use smaller words. For example, no more using the word elaborate. Could you do that for me?”

Shaking his head and cringing he said “Whatever you need Mandy, I’m here for you.”

“Perfect, and you are going to need to stop calling me that sweetie. Maybe from now on call me mommy. I would say mom or mother but mommy just sounds girlier.”

Back at her house Megan had picked out a few outfits from her daughters' closet for Bailey, a blouse and skort outfit that she was sure he would choose when he learned what a skort was and a summer dress, that she knew he would reject but wanted to give him a worse option so he would complain less. After that she started to look online to see if she could learn anything about what they were about to do and came across a detailed video on a porn website on how to property luck away a man’s balls back up into his body and secure his penis between his legs. That was exactly something she needed and was going to love showing the video to Amanda tomorrow morning and getting her to secure away her boyfriend so he could become her daughter. The last thing she needed to do was run to the store to pick up some panties and bras, not wanting to give out or loan out her daughters under things to that perv. All of this was just to good for her, this would bring Bailey down a peg or three and she would be able to help her sister.

Getting into bed was a new feeling for Bailey, the high thread count sheets on his hairless body felt fantastic and a bit erotic. Amanda climbed in next to him and came in close kissing him lightly on the lips and smiled, her hand reaching down and playing with his hands and pulling them up so she could kiss the now bright glossy pink finger tips. “I can’t thank you enough for doing all this, I know the two of us haven’t been able to spend a lot of time in the bedroom like we once did. Tonight, though I want to really show you how much I appreciate you.” she said licking her lips and pulling down the sheets and sitting up and leaning over him so that her ass was in the air near his face and her hand touching his already thickening member as she brought it to her lips. Bailey loved seeing the sight of her ass like this and the feeling of a blow job, he felt her teeth a little and squirmed a bit remembering Mandy wasn’t the professional like Candy was. The thought of the escort turned his stomach and he tried to refocus and just enjoy what was going on. The feeling of Mandy’s wet mouth engulfing him was amazing and he planned to press his fully erect cock into his girl’s wet pussy, he just had to get her all worked up like she was for him. Teaching up to her panty clad ass Bailey took a firm handful and started to rub, he was going to bring his fingers under the panties when the pink glossy nails caught his attention as the light from the bed side lamp glinted off them and suddenly the moment was ruined for him. He had laid on this bed earlier this day with another girl's mouth around his cock and now the woman he loved was doing the same and he just couldn’t, not tonight.

“Listen Mandy, that feels amazing. You know how I love a blow job, but could we just cuddle tonight. This whole thing has me nervous.” Extricating herself from Bailey’s prick Amanda looked up to her boyfriend and knew right away how worried he must be about getting caught doing something he would never do if he didn’t love her so much. “Of course, we can sweetie.” she said as she climbed up next to him, placing her head on her pillow she pulled him close and ran her long red nails through his hair. “Don’t worry baby, tomorrow we will make sure everyone believes you are the girliest girl so no one questions you. I just love you so much Bailey.”

Soon enough Amanda was fast asleep still holding onto her man while he just laid there wide away. “What have I gotten myself into?” he whispered the question out into the world.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)