More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Which girl shall we follow today ?

Catherine

Cassandra Rubens Charon, also known as Catherine, is an alumnus of the Garreg Mach Officers Academy, and a member of the Knights of Seiros. She is a fearsome swordswoman armed with the Thunderbrand, one of the Hero's Relics, and is loyal to archbishop Rhea.

She's easy-going, friendly, and a nice lady all-around. But crossing her is a bad idea, especially when she has Thunderbrand in hand. In particular she is very protective of Lady Rhea. She loves battle and her job as a knight, and is an otherwise cheerful, energetic, and tough woman. On the other hand, she's actually quite shy when it comes to romance.

However, if there's one thing she won't be able to protect on this particular day, it would be her own dignity and modesty, as for one way or other, they will be put in a great risk today...

What could possibly happen to such a loyal and easy-going lady that would leave her exposed?, did she risk her own modesty to protect lady Rhea ?, did she lost her armour while battling bandits ?, or did she simply had an accident during a mission ?

How does she start her embarrassing journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)