More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gem9091 Gem9091

What's next?

Catherine Beckenhoff

You stand up and walk up to the mirror to admire your self, you don't have a means of measuring but you think your somewhere around 6 foot 7 to 6 foot 11 tall and your naked at the moment, besides your height your skin is pale white and smooth like pure jade. You have dark blue eyes and waist length silky raven black hair that compliment your skin while your face is fully feminine with full luscious lips that you'd think would be great for sucking cock, after inspecting your finely sculpted face that any man would kill for you look lower on the mirror to inspect the rest of your body.

The first thing you notice is your towering jade peaks tipped with seductive pink nipples, you'd reckon size wise your massive tits would be either an FF or G, they quiver with every movement which wakes something up within you, a primal lust. Besides your massive tits you look down towards your hips past your thin waist and find that you have a perfect hourglass figure, then you notice it just on your crotch.

A massive veined smooth tubed of flesh as thick as an arm tipped with a large purple head hanging down limp going all the way to your knee's, behind that monster is a pair of massive cantaloupe size balls, you can already imagine the large amount of thick baby batter sloshing around in it, in fact just thinking about it arouses you and you start to get hard. You put your hand on it and feel pleasure straight away, so you decide to start stroking it to speed up the hardening process, only ten seconds pass as your hard as steel with you massive cock being at least 19 inches long, you feel proud and salivate while thinking of all the fun and naughty things you could do with it.

Wait! Before you get carried away you finally remember who you were and what your past is, you distinctly remember being Catherine Beckenhoff, a Necromancer and now that you realise it you used to be a Lich as well. You couldn't remember exactly how many years ago that you left behind you fleshy vessel and became a Lich but you do remember it has been somewhere around 700 years, you couldn't remember what it felt like to feel once again and to be able to eat and drink, with this new fleshy body you can do all that including fucking a lot of sluts... Wait, how did you become fleshy again?

Ah! You remember, it's from a large ritual gone wrong and if you remember correctly the ritual's purpose was to summon a powerful undead creature but that failed, the ritual it self required a lot of magical power and your surprised the backlash hasn't killed you, in fact your even more surprised that it gave you a new body. A perfectly fuckable body... What? Being able to feel pleasure again after so many years of not feeling anything must have aroused some inner passion, of course you didn't have a penis before you became a Lich but who cares? It's big, it's sexy and your pretty sure your going to fuck a lot of sluts with it.

Now what to do? Perhaps occupy your self with your third leg or leave...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)