More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aurelian14 aurelian14

How do you pass the time?

Catching Sabrina on OF at Work

Hello John? Your food is here if you'd like to come down to the lobby and pick it up

The building receptionist has called you to let you know that your dinner is ready. It's late - almost 8pm - but you're only halfway done with the busy work. Your boss had been quite literally walking out the door when he turned around to task you with reading through and taking notes on the latest cases. Its tedious work but you're going to make sure you get it done.

As you're walking back to your desk after picking up your delivery downstairs, you notice that the computer on Sabrina's desk is still on. You hadn't noticed she was still here late working as well. You take a detour past her cubicle, curious to see what she's working. You come to a stop as you near her desk, looking at her screen to try and see what presentation she might be putting together. Instead, you see her web browser open. Its on the blank front page, but one of the other tabs catches your eye: it reads "OnlyFans".

You do a double take, but you aren't imagining it. There on her browser screen is a tab for the amateur porn site you've visited a few times but have never gotten fully into. You look around for Sabrina but don't see her anywhere nearby - she must be either in the bathroom or gone for the day and forgotten to lock her computer before leaving. You quickly duck into her cubicle and lean over her desk. You grab the mouse and click on the tab. It brings up the OF page...

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)