More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who gains all six of the gems?

Cat Grant

She looked at the gemstones, having learned of their power over the last couple of weeks. Gemstones which allowed her to to control aspects of the universe. Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, and Purple. Power, Reality, Time, Soul, Mind and Space. Which would allow her to get everything she dreamed of.

Starting with improving her own body, without anyone noticing. Making herself younger, natural blond hair, boost her bust to a minimum double D-cup, shaped up their ass, perfected their legs, and everything else to make her sex on legs. Which included a wardrobe, deluxe apartment, and bank account filled with multi-million dollars. All now perfect natural, which includes perfectly plaid taxes.

Rather then just be another gossip writer, she used the gems to make reality the company she would make in many timelines. Catco, a multi-media company with her as the Chief Executive Officer. With many people working for her, there was still one which she wanted to work for her. One Clark Kent. Or Clark Kent-Grant, if she had anything to do with it.

Of course the big surprise was the fact that Clark was Superman, but, 'It was obvious in hindsight, but that is how clever the non-disguise is. It makes it all the more funny that Lois couldn't tell from working with the two of them so long. Well, not any longer. From now on, he's mine. And I have the power to do it. So I'll begin with...'

Where does Cat begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)