More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Casual work day

“Dammit! I busted another shirt again” Steven sighed. He grimaced while feeling embarrassed about another button popping off and ruining one of his favorite work shirts. He struggled to get it past his hefty bosom, but he was fighting against the laws of physics.

“I told you honey, you need to quit trying to wear your old clothes. You outgrew them like ten cup sizes ago…you havent been a G cup in like three years” His wife laughed, approaching him from behind and giving his massive breasts a squeeze from underneath. Steven gasped as his wife's hands buried themselves deep into the masses of barely covered breast meat until they were nearly swallowed up. Steven bit into his plush lips, his wife grinned.

“Ugh, Maddy,” Steven groaned, trying to stifle a moan. A feminine and higher pitched whine threatening to pass through his lips. That sound always got her in the mood.. She loved to try and make him squeal. And she knew all the right areas to push, especially the outsides of his huge dollar sized and puffy areolas and the area around his plush inner thighs.

Maddy couldn't get enough of her husband's delicious body, he was just barely a inch above her own modest height of five foot six, so she could help pretend to be his personal boob carrier whenever they were home. Coming up behind him and cupping his gigantic tits, feeling the expansive warmth and flesh in her hands never failed to get her motor going. She knew he liked the teasing too, from the way he wiggled that bodacious ass against her crotch. She knew he was aching for one of her hands to slip down his pants to finger one of his needy holes.

She could already practically smell his aching pussy begging to be probed, while she grinded her knee into his twitching ass.

“You still got time baby, it’s only nine” She purred, her lips dancing along his earlobe. She sniffed his short but silky soft hair, inhaling his natural scent and the coconut creme shampoo and conditioner he liked so much. Always complaining that the men's hygiene products were always too rough on his supple and sensitive skin. That was one of the things she loved about her husband, his manly feminine musk accompanied by his silky soft skin and a voluptuous curvy body that just made her hot.

They would often take turns shaving each other's legs, arms and body hair to keep that smooth skin look that she cherished in him. Taking great pleasure in giving her husband a full body cleansing as they switched and she languished in the same exact pampering she had given him. Showering together was often a steamy, and languid affair. Something about her husband she couldn't get enough of, she just wanted to stay in bed and eat his pussy for hours and hours, or go to his job and just sit under his desk and have her face buried tongue deep into his depths all day long. She wanted nothing more than to rub her thighs, her face, her pussy all over her husband's gargantuan breasts. Tugging at his cow-like teats, nipping at them and filling her mouth with warm rubbery flesh. Making him squeal like a schoolgirl was her biggest fetish. Especially when he tried to lower his voice to mimic a more masculine sounding one, she loved to tease him to the point where he was screaming like a porn starlet.

“Last week I was late, and I had to go to work commando” Steven complained, while also not doing anything to stop his wifes wandering hands. They had already moved under his shirt to play with his bare flesh directly, her arms not quite long enough to reach around his back and tease his nipples like she wanted to. But she settled for tracing the undersides of his puffy areolas, large tents could be seen developing under the strained fabric as more and more buttons became stressed from the sheer amount of breast contained within them.

“You say that like you’re even wearing underwear right now” Steven blushed, though his wife couldn't see it. She could feel his thighs quaking against her knee. She smiled and purred into his ear, got him. She knew how much he liked this game they played, he’d play hard to get and she would tease him mercilessly until he gave in and she was eagerly lapping up his delicious pussy with wild abandon until he had orgasm after orgasm, not satisfied until he passed out or his climaxes reached double digits.

Madeline loved her husband, she loved the power she had over him. Playing his body like an instrument, make him sing a sexy crescendo. He might wear the physical pants in this house, bursting as they were against his thick thighs and that spankable booty of his.

Life wasn't always like this. It was only a day ago that they were a normal married older couple. Steven was pushing fifty and Madeline was his trophy wife, whereas before he was an uncompromisingly selfish womanizing business man and his wife was in a loveless marriage spending money on clothes, vacations and looking good for her husband in public. Both had drifted apart, or they had never really loved one another.

All it took to change all that was catching the eye of a young man with a reality altering phone app, he’d swapped out Steven’s body for a 30 something milf. And then boosting the breast size, again, and again and again until Steven carried breasts the size of medicine balls. With an added bonus that every year he’d go up a single cup size on his birthday. Making sure his future would be an interesting one. Also altering his personality to be more submissive to his wife and his wife only, doing what she wants, when she wants, whenever and however. Albeit unconsciously.

His wife, already a gorgeous woman herself, changed relatively little. Giving her a dominant streak over her husband, as well as very ramped up libido and an oral sex fetish. There wouldn't be a single second of the day where her tongue wasnt aching to be licking her husband's now younger than herself pussy.

“I’ll give you a choice this time babe” Madeline purred seductively “we can spend our morning in bed” she hummed into his ear, licking his earlobe. His nipples practically tearing holes into his dress shirt. She dipped her fingers into his backside, squishing his already moistening cameltoe. “Or, it’s another take your wife to work day” She whispered, spearing her index finger directly into her husband's depths. His already stretched thin pants digging into his bare sex, her finger and his slacks roughly tickling his sensitive folds. Steven gasped and let out a long whorish moan. His normally gruff held back voice giving way to an octave that suited a porn star on the recieving end of a rough fucking. She kept up this , not allowing him to think about his options as time had passed as she edged him closer and closer to an inevitable climax. She could feel his pussy trembling, ready to cum at any moment. And then she backed off.

Steven was shivering, his hands shaking. He wanted so much to touch himself, for his wife to finish what she started. He was about to finish himself, but Madeline slipped his work jacket on and handed him his briefcase. He was still shaking, practically soaking his clothes in sweat and other bodily fluids.

“But…uhh” He spoke unintelligibly. Madeline smiled, grabbing her purse and pushing her husband out the door. Following close behind him. Before she did however, she reached into her purse and pulled out a silver vibrating buttplug. In a practice motion, like she had done it a thousand times before, she pulled back her husband's pants, bent him over at the waist forcibly and shoved it into his tight feminine sphincter.

“OooooH” he squirmed, feeling the cold metal object penetrate his ass. Before he could elaborate any further. Madeline activated her phone app and set the butt plug to vibrate at an intensity of eight. Keeping him just on the edge of cumming, but not quite cresting over for that extra bit of . She loved the look on his face, trying to hide his panting and flustered expression. Embarrassed to be subjected to such pleasurable antics, but relishing it nonetheless.

“Come on, you’re gonna be late for work…” she shushed him, ushering him out the door and into the pavement. She licked her lips in anticipation, she couldn't wait to sneak into his office again for the fifth day in a row and eat his pussy raw until the day was over. So far nobody else was the wiser, or if they did they didnt care.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)