More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fuckboy Fuckboy

Where will you sail?

Casterly Rock

As your ship comes into the dock at Lannisport you can't help but stare up at the towering mountain that is The Rock, home and citadel of House Lannister. A house that is famously rich and that historically has had it's own problems with the Iron Born. If anyone can help you it is the Lion himself, Tywin Lannister, Warden of the West and the Lord Paramount of the Westerlands.

Even within the busy port of Lannisport a ship from your island kingdom is a rare thing and you are soon interviewed by the well disciplined city guard of the city and quickly passed up the ranks until you meet with one of the dozen's of minor Lannister's who live and manage the city. After impressing upon the blonde haired lordling the important of speaking with Tywin himself and explaining your rank you are soon escorted to the great mountain castle itself.

Which is where your rapid progress ends. From docking to riding through the fortress gates carved into the very sides of the mountain took less than a few hours, yet once invited to the lavish suites within the citadel you are left to cool your heels for several days. Clearly the Lord of Casterly Rock has more important business than a refugee king seeking his aid. Perhaps too important to meet with you himself, you begin to wonder if you will be foisted off on one of his lesser relatives. Finally however a knight in the colours of House Lannister knocks on your door with a summons...

Who are you summoned to meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)