More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Cast

Halle Ambrose: You. You've been a waitress at Mick's for a few years now, and you know exactly how shitty a job it is. You're smart, so you're hardly afraid of losing it. That means that Mick's is basically your playground, if you really want it to be. You're somewhat tall for a woman with light brown hair.

Gemma: A middle aged woman that runs Mick's while Mick isn't around. She's nice enough, but she can be a bit of a hard-ass. She's got graying hair down to her shoulders and a large bust, with a little bit of meat on her from years and years of working here. Brown eyes.

Mick: A guy in his mid fifties that opened up Mick's when he was a young man. Now, he can spend plenty of time away from the restaurant, because it makes money for him. He's a bit obnoxious and loves to lord his authority over his employees, but he's kind of hot in a solid older man way. Tends to watch his daughter's friends a little too closely for your comfort.

Sydney: Your closest friend at the restaurant. Sydney is a short, busty blonde with blue eyes who the customers love to tip well. You only wish you were as popular as she is. Still, Sydney is really nice, and she's one of the few stable forces at Mick's. Sydney is a secret stoner and sometimes the two of you sneak away to get high at work. She's also got a secret that you might find out, if you end up talking to the right people.

Alyssa: A generally catty and unpleasant woman. Alyssa has had it out for you a long time. A curvy redhead with gray eyes. Despite your enmity, even Alyssa is willing to share a joint with you and Sydney on bad days. She tries to keep her homosexuality hidden from the others at the restaurant.

Jean: A new girl at Mick's, Jean is a friend of Mick's daughter, Celeste. She's still in high school, like Celeste, but she's in her senior year and she's fully legal. Freckled brunette with her hair usually kept in a long braid down her back.

Will: A decent guy. Tall dark and somewhat good looking, Will is generally reliable. Keeps his hair in a man bun.

Jack: A pain in your ass. Jack wants to be promoted to manager, so he often sucks up to Mick and Gemma. Around your height, with short brown hair.

Junior: Mick's oldest, his son. Junior is a bit of a slacker and a stoner but he knows he'll end up owning the place anyway. Looks like a slightly flabbier version of his father.

Ray: The head cook at Mick's. Ray has worked here the longest besides Mick himself. A black man in his thirties, shaved bald. Tall and in decent shape.

Jessica: Ray's second-in-command, Jessica is a little older than you. You both started around the same time. She's pretty small and skinny with short brown hair.

Trevor: The newest cook. Trevor is fresh out of school and enjoying his first real job.

Pete: One of the dishwashers. Pete is pretty young, still in college. He's skinny and lanky with blond hair and some acne, but he's a nice kid.

Mia: Another friend of Celeste's, also in senior year of high school. She's skinny with short blonde hair. Very aware of Mick and his intentions.

Myra: Mick's wife. Rarely around the restaurant, but shows up occasionally.

Celeste: Owner's daughter. She isn't allowed to work at the restaurant. Short with long brown hair and a serious butt. Even though she isn't allowed to work there, she spends a lot of time there, partly to hang out with her friends and partly to flirt with Ray and Will.

Gerald: One of the regular customers. An ex-cop. Stocky with brown hair and eyes and usually a bit of stubble. Having an affair with Twila and cheating on his wife.

Twila: A woman who works across the street in an accounting firm but often slacks off and comes to hang out at the restaurant. In her late thirties with messy brown hair and a pair of the best boobs you've ever seen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)