More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Seven Choices?

Cast the sin of GREED upon her

You speak a word older than time itself, in a language spoken only in hell. It means greed.

It hits your mother like a physical blow. Her eyes widen in horror as sin takes root in her very bones. Her business suit goes from cheap to a magnificent pin stripe, but other than that her appearance is little changed.

You let her drop to the floor with a thud.

After a moment she looks up with anger in her eyes. “You bitch. What did you do to me?”

You can see it in her eyes. Greed is rooting itself deep within her. In no time she will do bad things, cheat, embezzle, anything for her new god, the almighty dollar.

She is, however, a poor candidate for sacrifice.

You sigh. “Well, mother.” You sneer the word mother, knowing she isn’t really. “How about I pay you a crisp twenty to let me do whatever the hell I want. Either that or we can try another sin.”

You hold up a crisp twenty. She looks at you with such wonderful hatred. Then she glances at the twenty. She licks her lips.

“Give me the twenty you little bitch.”

You hand her the twenty knowing she’ll keep her bargain. You are free to do whatever you want. Of course you could add another sin. On the other hand the apocalypse isn’t going to start itself.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)