More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Paul77 Paul77

Should he start an escort business?

Cast of characters.

Characters that has appeared or been mentioned up until chapter 90.

Paul Andersson alias George the male escort. 35 years old. Blonde 6’3 or 192 cm and 185 pounds or 84 kg. Business man who last year sold the companies he owned. Rich and bored. Decided to start an escort service for fun and the lack of sex in his lonely life. Lives close to The Savoy and Victoria Embankment.

Katy Marin around 30 years old. An internet stripper who acts as George sidekick for meetings that requires a woman to accompany him to threesomes and foursomes. Also has an only fans page. Best body of all time. Very fit. Fabulous ass and sexy long toned legs. Breasts enlarged with amazing results. Wild online. Shy and caring in real life. Mixed feelings about sex. Probably bisexual. Doesn’t understand how beautiful and sweet she is.

Gun Berglund around 40 years old when Paul at age 19 was an exchange student in the northern parts of Sweden. 6’0 or 183 cm the busty blonde MILF divorce has affected Paul heavily when it comes to women. Basically his whole life he has been looking for a carbon copy of Guns voluptuous but very fit body. Gun sexual appetite was brought back to life by Paul. Still to this day Paul has erotic dreams about Gun. Until recently no other woman had ever been as good in bed as Gun. During the most intense period of their relationship they fucked for hours each day and the sex was always amazing.

From the law firm of Schuster, Hedges and Thornhill.

Catherine (Cat) Strachan 33 years old. The first client. The blonde lawyer is 6’0 or 183 cm and a senior partner at the law firm. Marriage in trouble and she searches for other ways to get comfort and relief. Cool and collected in crises with a renewed sexual desire. More than a client for George.

Vicky (Victoria) Moreno 25 years old. Catherine’s secretary. Voluptuous brunette. 5’9 or 175 cm. Of Spanish heritage. Very fit and a wildcat. Short dresses and showing cleavage are her trademarks. Likes to be dominated. Has developed a strong desire for meetings with George.

Sarah Jones 38 years old. Black hair. 5’9 or 175 cm. A lawyer at the law firm. Friend of Vicky. Former elite swimmer. Extremely fit with surprisingly large breasts. Shy in life but wild in bed. Bisexual. Having threesomes with Paul and Vicky is the best sexual experience of her life and she just loves it.

Jenny Mariner. A colleague and friend of Catherine. Probably the person who is blackmailing George.

Clients and upcoming clients.

Luxmee 34 years old. She is a British Asian of Indian Heritage. The 5’5 or 165 cm beauty is company director. She is a classy woman who is using her high intelligence to get her point across. Fools George but she is one of the clients that George is always going to remember.

Alice Torrance alias Foxy 44 years old. The top heavy brunette is 5’8 or 173 cm. A professor from the University of Edinburgh. Wants George to act as her boyfriend at an elegant dinner. She wants more than one date and needs horizontal meetings later on. Role play is something she loves and is good at.

Mary Davis 40 years old. Brunette and 5’8 or 173 cm. The pharmaceutical is all business at work but a maniac in bed. Her body is fit and healthy. The Missionary position is not for this lady.

Marianne (Mimi) Hall 48 years old. A very fit brunette who is 6’0 or 183 cm. A rich lonely housewife who is seeking to get her grove back after her husband has stopped sleeping with her. In George arms she develops a very healthy appetite for sex and even considers a threesome.

Liz (Elizabeth) Hurley 58 years old. Actress from many blockbuster films. Currently doing television and instagram. 5’8 or 173 cm. Perhaps a client. Wants to arrange a meeting at a hotel suite. That is a very interesting plan for George. Maybe Katy will accompany him to the hotel and then let’s see what happens. A very special moment when Liz used to be a featured woman in George’s masturbation when he was a bit younger.

Christine McGuinness 35 years old. TV personality and former beauty queen. 5’10 or 179 cm. Friend of Liz Hurley. The hot blonde has the kind of body that George likes the most. The busty divorce is looking for new adventures. Liz has an idea for her that perhaps will excite her. Can George benefit from this?

Other women in London and Paris.

Carrie Lyle 30 years old. A blonde hotwife from Manchester. 5’8 or 172 cm. A sexual advanced woman who introduces George to the hotwife experience. Doesn’t say no to anything in the bedroom. Sexual appetite endless. Introduces George to many dirty things. First meeting with George completely random.

Laura Sharpe 27 years old. A brunette and a friend of Carrie. 5’5 or 165 cm. She met Carrie when swinging and they swopped husbands. Best friend with Carrie since that meeting. Even dirtier than Carrie. Nothing is taboo for Laura. Her sexual appetite is through the roof. Nymphomaniac is the best way to describe Laura. Loves anal sex and is preaching about it all the time.

Agneta Fransson 24 years old. A Swedish woman. Brunette 6’0 or 183 cm. Athletic and slender but with an ample bosom. Paralegal at a law firm. The perfect body according to George. Her amazing body and huge breasts are driving George mad with desire. More and more turning into George’s favorite woman and they have fabulous sex. Maybe it is George Nordic roots telling him something. What about a trip together to Paris?

Anna Holst 24 years. Also Swedish a classmate of Agneta. Also paralegal. Blonde and 5’5 or 165 cm. A body to worship. E cups and a lovely smile. Very interested in hooking up with George even though he is sleeping with Agneta. Has a few surprises in store for George as she is determined to seduce him.

Ulrika Holmfelt 24 years. Another Swedish classmate of Agneta. Shares an apartment with Anna and Agneta. Different hair colors and 5’8 or 172 cm. Very slim with thin waist and broad hips. Long sexy legs. The wildest of the three Swedish women and the carefree one. Chain smoker and a party animal.

Josephine Johnson (Jo or JJ) 28 years old. American tennis player who plays on the WTA tour. African American and 6’2 or 188 cm. A sweetheart who just discovered how to have good sex. Strong and very powerful but still just a girl. Sexual orientation is still not defined probably bisexual. But sleeping with George is definitely making her reconsider her sexual orientation.

Stephanie Johnson 25 years old. Younger sister to Josephine. Taller than Jo at 196 cm or 6’5. Plays professional basketball in WNBA. A taller version of Jo with almost the exact same body if only a little bit bigger. Visits Jo in Paris. Siblings rivalry can sometimes take some unexpected turns.

Mikayla Demaiter 23 years old. Canadian Instagram and only fans model. Blonde and 5,9 or 176 cm. A former ice hockey goalie with stunning curves. Sexiest woman alive according to herself. Very sexy in pictures. How is she in real life? George thinks she is even better IRL. Amazing breasts. After spending a lot of time together in bed Mikayla is starting to plan for more meetings with Paul. It looks like she will be visiting Europe a lot this spring.

Blanche Summer 35 years old. The blonde Rumanian is a former porn star. Today the 5’8 or 172 cm tall woman strips on the internet and runs her own only fans page. Knows what she wants. Can be very dominant but is also a sweetheart. Her IQ is through the roof. The most intriguing of the group of women that George meets. Ambiguous about sex. Perhaps she has seen the dark side of the porn industry. Totally fearless and tries everything once.

Alisha Lehmann 25 years old. Swiss professional football player who plays for Aston Villa and the national team. 5’5 or 165 cm the blonde woman is openly bisexual. Outstanding ass and overall a great body. Funny and charming and not afraid to mix things up with both genders. Visits London often and makes the most of her visits in the capital.

Natalie (Nat) Gauvreau 38 years old. Canadian model and Instagram celebrity. 5’9 or 176 cm the blonde woman has the body type that George loves. Busty with long legs Nat is probably the carbon copy of Gun that George is longing for. Runs her own website. Sexy picture of her is all over the internet. Paris is her favorite destination and she visits Paris often. Wild at heart.

Margaux Besson 44 years old. A Parisian woman working for a company in the luxury travel business for the rich and famous. The brunette is 5’7 or 170 cm and has the classic French female attitude and style. Shy and sweet she is searching for something new instead of her cheating husband. Loves London and is interested in more than one Londoner. Needs an adventure in her life but also hot passionate sex. In Paris or London who knows.

Ideas for other characters are always welcome.

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)