More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who are the lucky ones ?

Cassandra Newman

Cassandra was an art student, and as all students in the US, she had accumulated quite some debts. So when she found the app 'changes for money', she was obviously curious.

Cassie was a redhead, 5'10, dark grey eyes, slim, B-cup tits, glasses, wearing baggy clothes and not wearing much make up because she didn't want to get sexualised. She was a feminist and a vegan.

Once installed, she opened the app and found herself in front of a single question.

  • Would you get green eyes for 15$ ?

Cassandra was puzzled. That was it ? Just a dumb app with a yes or no question ?

"I don't know what I expected..." She said with a sigh.

Being already on the app, she just pressed yes, and after a short loading screen, another question popped up.

  • Would you get your tongue pierced for 40$ ?

"Nope, you'll to pay me way more than that to get that kind of piercing..." She said out loud, before hitting the 'no' button.

But then the same question came back, but this time it's for 100$.

Cassandra thought about it, 100 is not bad. After all she could take off the piercing, the tongue heals pretty well. But it would probably still hurt.

What did she decide ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)