More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Battle!

Casey Gets Dominated

Veronica Taylor was a masseuse by day and dominatrix by night, her black long hair and leather outfits posed an intimidating and undeniable desire for her clients.

Veronica laughed as she read through yet another one or Humilia Tron’s blog posts which featured a detailed telling of a professor getting absolutely humiliated in her own home.

Everyday she’d receive new emails, usually anonymous from women wanting to try her services. Veronica almost always declined. She was very particular about the subs she wanted to have under her wing. Some would call her a bitch, she preferred Queen Bitch.

But when she gazed at her email, she was surprised to see a profile of a girl that had somehow seemingly leaked online. Veronica raised an eyebrow as she looked through the profile, getting a smile on her face. “Why would anyone post something like this? Was this volunteered information or hacked, maybe a diary?”

Veronica reached the end of the email and at the very bottom she saw HT. “Ahhh,” Veronica said. “Now it all makes sense. Yes, of course, Humilia must have sent this to me in hopes of me doing her dirty work. Normally I require consent, but I suppose if it’s Casey’s hidden desire to be dominated then…. I must oblige.”

Veronica downloaded the dossier and smiled as she thought more and more about how she would approach such a girl.

“Very well, I think I know exactly what I want to do, but the one question is… where…” Veronica debated internally. “Perhaps a free massage day at Taylor’d Fingers. That would be enticing enough, and it’d be easy to dominate her when she’s already basically naked in a towel.”

Veronica smiled as she immediately sent a message to Casey Heigh, detailing her complementary massage.

All that was left was for Veronica to wait and see what would happen.

————

“Oh my gosh!” Casey cheered excitedly. “I’ve won a free massage! Man, I haven’t had a massage since… well, since I lost all my fortune. I accept! I accept!”

Casey didn’t waste any time reading the long boring forms as she quickly e-signed all the documents needed, including a sneaky dominatrix/submissive contract that Veronica had included, wondering if Casey would even notice. Veronica spied the email immediately and made sure to save all of the documents including the contract that was signed in case of any legal retaliation.

Then, Veronica headed out of her office, making sure she was dressed in her masseuse outfit with her black leather outfit underneath, her large D cup breasts bulging out, her perfectly round butt filling out her pants easily.

She made sure to get her ball gag ready pulling out her favorite all black toy. Just as she prepared the massage room, she heard the ding of the bell indicating Casey had arrived. “Welcome,” she said as she approached the front. “You must be Casey. As you know, you were given a complimentary massage. Come, right this way.”

Casey’s eyes widened as she looked Veronica up and down. She gulped but followed Veronica into the massage room. “So, what do I do now? I’ve never had a massage like this,” Casey said. “At least um, not for a while.”

“Oh…” Veronica said. “Well, all you have to do is take your clothes off and then lay face down on the massage table. If you’d like, you can wrap the towel around your body to cover yourself. And do make sure to address me as mistress.”

“Oh, thank you, mistress,” Casey said as Veronica stepped out of the room, leaving Casey all alone.

Casey eagerly stripped her clothes off leaving them on the ground. She grabbed the towel but then paused. What if… what if she just didn’t put a towel on? After all, it was a private session, right? And Veronica did say the towel was optional…

Towel or No Towel

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)