More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Towel or No Towel

Casey Doesn't Need A Towel

Casey left the towel and laid on the table. She blushed as she saw her reflection due to the many mirrors which surrounded the room on all sides.

She laid face down so her bare butt was pointed up, her arms at her sides. She heard a knock on the door. “Are you ready?” Veronica asked.

“Yes, mistress,” Casey said.

“Excellent,” Veronica said as she opened the door.

She smirked as she saw the bare naked red head laying on her stomach, towel thrown down useless to protect her.

“I uh… hope you don’t mind… I wanted to get the full experience of the massage,” Casey said.

“No, this is perfect,” Veronica said as she smiled.

What Casey failed to realize was the mirrors were actually one way and had cameras which live-streamed everything. Veronica made sure to direct the feed towards Casey’s university so that every screen could witness and hear everything that was about to happen.

Veronica grabbed the ball gag and said. “Lift your neck up just a bit.”

Casey obeyed as she lifted her head up and her neck. Veronica pulled the gag around her snapping it around her neck. Casey gasped as the ball gag ended up in her mouth, silencing her completely except for muffles. Veronica then took her hands. And began gently massaging Casey’s back, giving her the promised massage which helped relax Casey’s shoulders. “Now, Casey,” Veronica whispered. “There’s going to be many things that happen today. And if you behave, you’ll be able to leave here with a nice massage, but if you’re naughty, then you’ll be punished. Not just any punishment, the Taylor speciality.”

“Mmmm,” Casey said in response.

“The only thing you have to do is obey. So… my first command is turn over onto your back,” Veronica said.

Casey reluctantly flipped over onto her back as she laid flat, her boobs up and nipples on display along with her bare pussy. Veronica smiled as she ran her fingers around Casey’s nipples which almost instantly hardened. “Now all you have to do is not cum for 5 minutes,” Veronica said. “If you can last, you’re free to go, but if you cum, then I’ll have to punish you.”

Veronica started a timer and set it on a wooden table. The digital numbers began to tick as Veronica pulled her masseuse outfit off revealing her black leather underneath. Casey’s eyes bulged as she was already uncertain how long she would last not to mention her sensitive pussy and nipples.

Veronica massaged Casey’s stomach, rolling her belly gently underneath her fingers. Slowly, she made her way lower and lower. She massaged the top of Casey’s crotch as she crept down till she reached the slit of Casey’s pussy. Her fingers lightly brushed the naked lips, dancing around before slowly working their way into Casey’s inner lips, her index twitching Casey’s clit.

“Mmmmmm,” Casey moaned.

Veronica massaged Casey’s clit round and round, her knuckle circling, stirring the pussy juices inside. Veronica’s other hand grabbed Casey’s boobs and massaged them, her left thumb circling Casey’s nipples.

“Mmmmmmm,” Casey moaned louder.

“I do wonder why you were so eager to accept my free massage,” Veronica said. “So that you didn’t even read the documents I gave you. Did you read the dominatrix/sub contract I gave you? You seemed to sign it without hesitation.”

Casey moaned, her eyes following Veronica’s lips, taking in what Veronica was saying. “Mmmm.”

Veronica smiled as she loosened the ball gag, letting it drop out of Casey’s mouth, her saliva dripping onto her neck and chin. “Tell me, Casey,” Veronica said. “Tell me the truth.”

“M-mistress, please,” Casey moaned. “M-my family’s broke, s-so I haven’t been able to have a massage in years.”

“Broke?” Veronica said. “Aren’t you the daughter of Dr. Heigh? The richest man in the country?”

Casey whimpered as she confessed. “W-we lost our wealth, mistress. I… I’ve been lying to my friends and m-mmmmmmm.”

“So let me get this straight,” Veronica said. “You have no money?”

Casey shook her head, feeling at the edge, almost ready to climax. She wondered how long it had been as she laid there. “P-please, mistress,” Casey whimpered. “Don’t tell anyone…”

“Don’t tell anyone what?” Veronica asked, leaning in close. “Cry it out. Tell me what I shouldn’t say.”

“Don’t tell anyone that I’m POOOOOR!” Casey moaned as she reached her peak and her eyes rolled back, her back arched as she orgasmed where she laid.

Veronica kissed Casey on the neck but then rose from her stance. She gazed at the timer. “30 seconds,” Veronica said. “That’s how long you had to wait.”

Casey whimpered, wondering how Veronica would punish her. “P-please, mistress. I’m sorry.”

“You will be punished,” Veronica said. “You’ll get the Taylor special. But even better, there’s one thing I should tell you.”

“W-what?” Casey asked.

“Those mirrors are one-way,” Veronica said as she turned around and walked out of the room.

Casey’s eyes widened as she looked around, a horror on her face as she looked around the room.

Oops... guess she didn't know about the cameras

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)