More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Casey By Aliens

Dear readers, this episode is completely different from the previous two, in both theme and style. If hentai-like crazy tentacles are not your cup of tea, then consider Yourself warned.


Casey had no idea what had happened, at one point she was jogging in her neighbourhood and now she was… where exactly? She felt as if she had lost consciousness at some point, but had no idea how long she had been out. The woman was in an empty sterile-looking room, it did not resemble any of the places she had seen before. The floor and walls were made of a grey material that looked like something between steel and plastic, but was surprisingly warm and pleasant to the touch. Casey could feel the warmth through her feet as well because all of her clothes were gone. There were no windows nor lamps, but the room was comfortably light. The woman understood that there were reasons to be terrified, but for now she simply felt utterly confused. What even was this place, Area 51?!

Without any warning nor sound the floor in the middle of the room began to open; it was unlike the sliding of a steel trap-door in a hangar, more like a rapid blossoming of a flower, the motion was silent, smooth and strangely beautiful. What emerged from the opening was not nearly as beautiful, but was not appaling either. The things looked like sprouts of a huge plant, even the green colour matched, but they behaved more like tentacles as they scoured their surroundings; Casey suspected that she knew what they were searching for. The sprouts-tentacles were not all identical, while there did not seem to be a limit to their length, they varied greatly in girth, from the size of a finger to that of an arm. Their ends differed as well, some were plain and smooth like ordinary sprouts would be, others had suckers at the very end, while some strangely resembled human penises. The last type caused Casey to become suspicious of the creature’s intentions, although it might have been all her anthropomorphic imagination.

There was nowhere to run and Casey was mentally strong enough not to panic, so she just waited and hoped that the creature meant her no harm. Four thicker sprouts reached for the woman and coiled around her ankles and wrists, a fifth one grabbed her waist; she had not gotten fully immobilised because the sprouts did not hold her completely stiffly, but it did not leave her with any real means of resistance either. Her position, while mentally unsettling, was physically not uncomfortable.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)