More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

Who is our lucky(?) protagonist?

Casey Black, 20, male, thin nerdy college student

Casey is your classic, everyday nerd. His particular nerdy interests aren’t focused on any one particular sort of media, but he enjoys a wide variety of things fairly equally. He likes anime, Wizard: The Assembly cards, the Lairs & Liches tabletop roleplaying game, and a variety of videogames. He’s likely to partake in any one of these activities during the time he probably should be spending on homework.

Casey is a slender man with long, dark brown hair. Most who see him consider him attractive, but not because he is masculine. In fact, those who do find him attractive would be more inclined to call him “cute” rather than “handsome”. He may also have been quite popular with women who prefer that sort of look in a guy in his teenage years if not for an unfortunate incident where he was to run naked through a crowded hallway thanks to a frequent bully of his. He is a grower, not a shower, so his modestly sized flaccid member was on display for all potential romantic partners to see. However, if he is allowed to become horny, he is quite well hung. It certainly doesn’t help that he is an introvert, and horribly socially awkward.

He currently lives in a rather large house that belongs to his cousin, Amanda Rose, who is absolutely spoiled by her parents. Though the two of them share virtually nothing in common save for their need to breathe oxygen, Casey and Amanda are on relatively pleasant terms. However, the latter has a tendency to let the fact that she is technically Casey’s landlord get to her head, and he generally can’t stand how spoiled she is. Amanda goes to the same college as her cousin, currently studying to be a fashion designer.

Amanda, like her cousin, has long dark brown hair and bright green eyes. In fact, on the exceedingly rare occasion that she does not wear any makeup, others would assume that they were siblings. Their close resemblence is due to the fact that Casey’s mother and aunt were twins. The only striking feature that varies from her cousin is the presence of freckles which she gets from her father’s side. Amanda does yoga regularly in order to maintain her figure. Many who see her curves, including a pair of double-D cup breasts, would consider her a “brunette bombshell”, a title that she takes secret pride in but outwardly protests to.

Casey moved into his cousin’s house with his younger sister, Emily, so the two of them could attend college. Emily, like her brother, is a quiet and introverted nerd, but much more specific to the realm of books. Casey and Emily have a shared interest in Lairs & Liches, however, and if they are doing any activity together, it’s usually that.

Emily also sports the family’s dark brown hair, though she usually wears it in a ponytail and has a blonde highlight along the left side. She does not have bright green eyes like her sibling and cousin, instead having her father’s hazel eyes. Just like her brother, she is thin and pale, the only concentration of fat being her c-cup breasts. She dresses comfortably most of the time and has square-rimmed glasses. Most who see her regard her as fairly cute or pretty, and almost all would agree that she would be beautiful if she made an effort.

Our story with Casey will begin on one fateful night in which he and his sister are playing their favorite tabletop roleplaying game together in their kitchen…

What sort of creature will Casey stumble upon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)