More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Casey & Mave go on vacation

Holidays at last! Well earned ones at that too. Casey and Mave could finally enjoy their own company in a luxurious bungalow in the Caribbean. They had spent almost two weeks there already, making full use of all the possible attractions of the Island. Last night a good friend of Casey’s, Ashley, had arrived at the place as well, but it was late and she was too tired for a proper greeting. Ashley was a model and flew there to have a photo shoot, but promised she would find some time to meet them at their place in the morning.

The pair were sunbathing by a private pool on the back of their bungalow, Ashley had been instructed to simply walk in without knocking. The pool itself was large and just as luxurious as the rest of the complex. On both sides were a few comfortable sunbeds, on one side they were screened by a canopy roof, on the other - were lying in the full sun. The bungalow was also equipped with a bar filled with a wide variety of exotic alcohols.

Casey was lying back on the sunbed, her oiled tanned skin glistening in the morning sun. She was wearing a black one-piece swimsuit, it was high-cut at the bottom and had a deep cleavage at the top, the back was basically one strap going up from the thong, then separating into two straps which went over the shoulders. Mave was lying on a neighbouring sunbed dressed in a pair of tight speedos. They both had a strong even tan with no trace of tan lines; they were wearing swimsuits right now because they were expecting a visitor, usually they suntanned naked.

Ashley walked in casually, her high heels clicking on the tiled floor. She wore a colourful bikini with just a light short summer skirt over it. She was tall and slender, had toned muscles and surprisingly large D-cup breasts. Her complexion was dark and so were her hair, but she had dyed their ends red (at about one third of their length) which made them resemble flames. She waved at the pair cheerfully from across the pool, to which they got up and went to greet her. They kissed their cheeks and hugged, then all sat down in the shade. Unfortunately there was little time for a chat, because Ashley had to attend a photoshoot. They made some small talk and set up a date for the next day. When she left the pair talked about her good looks for a moment and speculated about seducing her.

The rest of the day, until the dinner was uneventful, after the meal the pair planned to go on a trip. One of Mave’s associates owned a small private island by the name of Snorkel Island, it was a beautiful uninhabited place and the lovers were permitted to visit it whenever they wished. They rented a speedboat, took some food, drinks, swimsuits and towels and sailed away. They docked at a small, but well maintained pier, the only element of infrastructure on the island. The pair, holding hands like a pair of teenagers in love, went inland for a short hike. Three quarters later they returned, changed to their swimsuits and went into the water to swim. Mave was again wearing a pair of tight speedos, but Casey had a skimpy white bikini which revealed its second nature as soon as she got wet, it turned see through; it was not as obvious when she was swimming though. They swam in a relaxing fashion for half an hour, sometimes just lying on their back on the water, other times playing together like the aforementioned teenagers; being far from the crowds of tourists was so much better.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)