More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Casey's Lazy Day at Work

Casey was not only young and beautiful, but also intelligent and successful, a well-educated nerd turned businesswoman; she ran a prosperous IT company which was large enough to have a spacious and well-furnished office for the boss. Most of her employees were young men, often students who admired their boss’ skill as well as good looks. Casey was aware of their gazes and sometimes enjoyed teasing her employees by wearing revealing outfits. She herself was an ugly duckling turned beauty and that behaviour might have been a method of making up for the lost attention; or maybe she simply was a playful young woman who enjoyed some harmless teasing.

The other day Casey wore a naughty version of a professional business outfit; it consisted of a navy blue skirt, blouse in a matching colour, sheer white stockings and black patterned heels with thirteen centimetre stilettos. What made it inappropriate, apart from the height of the heels, was the length of the skirt which did not even fully cover the tops of her stockings, and the depth of the cleavage that gave a generous view of Casey’s firm breasts; said breasts were further enhanced by a white lacy bra, a matching lacy thong completed the outfit.

Casey arrived at her company early, but her secretary Mia was already there. She was a cute young girl, hard-working and dedicated, but not bright enough to advance any further. She liked high heels and short skirts as much as her boss did and apparently had bisexual tendencies, since she checked Casey out as much as the men had.

“Good morning, boss,” said the secretary in her sing-song voice.

“Good morning, Mia. At work already?”

“A friend of mine offered me a ride, but she rode earlier.”

“And there I was thinking it was your dedication towards work,” Casey winked, “anyone called already?”

“No, boss.”

There were no urgent emails either, so it seemed that the day would start off lazily.

As the men began to arrive at the company Casey decided to greet them and have a short semi-work-related chat… and to tease them a little. When she walked into the room the clicking of her heels announced her approach. The greetings were polite and friendly, the chat non-committal; the men tried to hide their glances at their boss’ legs and cleavage, Casey made it easier for them by acting completely oblivious. She casually sat on the edge of one of the desks and crossed her legs, she looked out the window as they continued to chat. She was perfectly aware of all the gazes, but playing the silly unaware girl amused her.

She played a similar game in other rooms as well, but eventually decided that it was time to finish the teasing and get something done; she wished everyone a good day and left for her office.

Casey’s office was spacious and full of light, the room mixed modern design with some old time furniture. The place was dominated by a large desk with a marble countertop, it was tidy and contained only the necessary devices and papers. The work cabinets were also modern and made of steel which had the same hue as the desk’s thick legs. The corner for the casual meetings with guests, or just for relaxing, was designed in a completely different style; it had a thick soft carpet, soft armchairs and a sofa, wooden old-fashioned table and a wooden cabinet with alcohols and glasses for every occasion. That corner had a cosy feeling to it that purposefully contrasted with the professional look of the rest of the office.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)