More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

What file does Jessica pick?

Case File: Carny Park

Jessica had chosen a random file, a attempt to flee the building as soon as possible. She exited out the back and into the alley. The journalist ran back to her apartment swiftly, the rain poured all over her. Once she was inside, Jessica made sure to remove her soaking wet jacket and settle down on her couch.

She pulled out the file and began to have a look at it. It took her hours to find anything remotely good to work with. The file was filled with random news stories about a carnival in the middle of nowhere suddenly becoming one of the biggest resorts in the country. It was strange, Jessica admitted, seeing how it started as a gypsy fun fair, but she didn't see how that had anything to do with Vanessa.

Rain droplets poured down the window next to the sexy blonde. She had been searching news articles all evening, trying to find something that suggested the whereabouts of her idol. After about three hours of this, the beautiful journalist slammed her laptop closed angrily. She pulled out her iPhone in protest and began scrolling on instagram.

After another hour of this, Jessica got really bored and began searching up random hashtags on twitter. The further she aimlessly dug, the worse the content got. Jessica did this alot, almost as a last resort effort to find a random story to write about. That's when she saw it. She knew twitter had lots of pornographic material, but this one took her by surprise.

It was an image of a naked woman on all fours in a paddling pool. The face and private parts had been blurred out. The post only had about three likes with zero comments, it was almost as though it had been made private. Jessica was mostly intrigued by the caption, "Vanessa loves her new home."

"It can't be..." Jessica grew very suspicious. She suddenly opened her laptop again and loaded her twitter up. She searched up the account that posted it, and found the image. She saved the image and ran it through a very expensive software that she got as a journalist. It was a photo editing app, with a function that unblurs photos as best it can.

The process takes a while, so Jessica decided to have a shower and sleep while she waited for it. Once out of the shower, she did her usual ritual, she admired her stunning body. She would always argue that her body was similar to Vanessa's, she molded it that way. The gym was her ally, as her booty was perfectly plump and round like a bubble. Her double D tits with great nipples perfected her hour glass figure. She dried herself and settled down for bed, hoping the image would reveal to be Vanessa.

The next morning, Jessica woke up swiftly and rushed over to her laptop still butt naked. It was as if a penny had dropped, the unblurred image on her screen resembled Vanessa's face almost entirely...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)