More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Let the games begin...

Carrie Chase, Lvl 1 player

A couple of hours ago, Carrie had snapped out of her sudden stupor, left to wonder why her last train of thought moments before had mysteriously vanished into thin air. It did not take long for her usually rational thoughts to break down, so much so that she shed her leopard patterned bikini top while walking up the side streets, tossing it aside as if it were some inexpensive rag. Ignoring the bizarre letters that came swimming into her view, a carnal power inside her burst free, eyes hungrily locking on to a well built black youth hanging out by a wall. She approached him with an unrestrained naughty giggle, hands raucously rounding her exposed tits. As soon as she was pressing against his side, her hands were rubbing against his crotch, massaging up the rapidly growing length in his pants.

"Oh, ho! Hey, girl. You lookin' for a cock?" The young man felt up her ass while chuckling to himself, "I got one for ya right here."

She felt herself be pulled down onto her knees, a motion that made her start to salivate. The moment her face was eye level to the now huge tent just inches away, she reached up to unleash the 9 inch dark skinned monster. Her lips slipped onto the head without hesitation and with a deep sliding motion, slid the whole thing into her mouth. When the taste of his precum assaulted her taste buds, her entire body tingled, causing her to moan extensively, prompting a near automatic response to jack her tightly sealed lips up and down the shaft to coax more of it onto her waiting tongue. She was now shamelessly sucking off this complete stranger who she had only just 'met', gaze drifting up to look at his grunting face, her bikini bottoms leaking with her juices and her thoughts fixated on how good the cock in her mouth was making her feel. It was not long until he started setting the pace for her, grabbing onto the crown of her head, roughly leading her lips where they were meant to go while grunting harder and harder. Words formed at the corner of her vision:

'Swallow cum for EXP'

Within that instant, she felt the jet blasts of hot liquid explode in her mouth. As if guided by providence, her throat danced to several hard swallows. Load after load of the thick cum that was gushing out, and she was not missing a single drop of the delicious pleasure inducing flavor. All the while the young black man was thrusting his cumming cock into her mouth, feeding her his cum with impunity until he was finished. She felt him let go of her head, but she kept herself latched on for several deep, long strokes to thoroughly suck out every last strap of her prize. When it was all gone, she popped the still hot and hardened rod out of her mouth, licking a streak of thick spunk on her lips. An odd set of letters flashed in the corner of her eye. '+ EXP' it read. She did not know what it meant but she did not have much of a care. She was not done with this freshly milked cock. Her mouth was still watering for more.

Flash back to the present. Carrie was now surrounded by a ring of black men, their huge dicks all aimed in her direction. Her mouth and her hands were busy stroking and sucking each of them in turns. Her face was dribbling with saliva and stray drips of cum, her eyes glazed in a mixture of pleasure and delight. Her hands were slick with dick juices. All around here was the grunting, chatter and moaning of the very lucky men who had come to investigate what was happening to their buddy in the alley. She had no idea how many of them there were, but every direction she turns to was another set of dicks for her to indiscriminately service. She moaned like a slut when a huge rope of sperm splashed against her face from her right side, turning her face and gaping wide to try and catch as much as she could in it, watching the dark head throb and spew the thick white spunk into her waiting maw. She gave it several long sucks when the spouting had stopped. As soon as she pulled herself out, she was guided to another dick the needed sucking, seconds before it too began to spurt out in fountains of hot sperm. She could have sworn that the dam in her cunny had boiled over several times already just from sucking so much cock and getting creamed by load after load of hot cum.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)