More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CrazyPenguin CrazyPenguin

Who will you eliminate?

Caroline

"Okay, so apparently nobody wants to go first", you chided. You look around at the helpless, naked girls. All of them are attempting to avoid eye contact with you. It's cute, sure, but it definitely won't work. "How about... Caroline?"

Caroline looks up at you with wide eyes. "What'd you say?", she asks fearfully. The other girls decide to look back up when they realize that they aren't going yet.

"Come on. You're stupid, not deaf.", you chastise. To get the point across, you walk up to where she's being held, slide your finger up her neck, under Caroline's chin, and her to look up at you. "You're going first, I'm gonna ask you a question, and all you have to do is answer it correctly. You get it right, the next girl is asked a question. You get it wrong... I mind control you, you lose your free will, and become my own personal sex toy."

"You're gonna make us have sex with you?". Caroline asks. She looks a little concerned, but not as much as as you’d think, considering you just said you’d mind control and her.

"Were you even listening?” you snap at her. “I am having a competition to see which of you sluts will get the chance to AVOID having your FREE WILL forcefully TAKEN from you! And it wont be hard considering how little you’ve got in that head of yours!”

“What the fuck?” Caroline replies. “I dont have to deal with this shit.”

Caroline gets up to leave but one of your guards quickly grabs her by the arms and holds them behind her back. You walk over to where Caroline is angrily trying to resist your guard’s tight grip. You look her dead in the eyes and tell her to shut her mouth and stop.

“You aren’t gonna escape you dumb slut”, you say. “Do you even want to be given a chance?”

Caroline stops struggling. She knows she’s not getting out. “Yes. I’ll take a chance”.

“Good, you’ll get your chance. But first I have to make an example out of people who try to escape”

You walk over and grab an electro wand from one of the desks. Every girl in the room watches intently, wondering what the device is. You bring it over to where Caroline is still being held. Then, you quickly tap it onto her left tit, causing her to jump from the sudden zap of pain.

Caroline lets out a yelp as you smile and watch her in pain. You zap her other tit too, right on the nipple, rewarding you with an even better cry of pain.

“Apologize for trying to escape” you command Caroline.

“Im sorry”

You zap her a couple more times down her body. Once, right over her pussy.

“Say it like you mean it! What are you sorry for??” you demand.

Caroline is starting to tear up. You love looking at this sight. Her eyes get watery as her makeup starts to trail down her cheeks. What a glorious sight! The stuck up slut crying and apologizing to you.

“I-I’m sorry for trying to escape” she whimpers.

“Excellent, now let her go.” you say.

"Yes, Master", the guard says. She lets go of Caroline‘s arms, and backs up. This mindless, obedient behavior, earns even more frightened looks from the captive girls.

"Stand up straight for all the other girls to see,” you say to Caroline

She walks over to where you indicated and stands in front of the group. She doesn’t seem too embarrassed about her body being seen, but she does seem somewhat worried about what’s going to happen to her.

"Now, the question you have to answer is... What is my name?". This gets confused looks from all of the girls, even Lexi, who seems to know there's a trick, but can't seem to figure it out. Caroline raises her eyebrows. While everyone silently tries to figure out the trick, you reach down and start to squeeze Caroline‘s butt. She looks around at you but knows well enough to not try and stop it. Her ass is perfect. Nice and plump, but firm enough to not droop. You squeeze her cheeks hard.

"That was the question?", she finally speaks up. “You want me to tell you your name?”

You walk around to face her, look her in the eye and then quickly wrap your hand around Caroline‘s throat, her. The sudden look of shock and fear on her face gives you a boner. You’re sure you’ll use it on her later.

"Now, were you not satisfied with what I asked you? Do you want a harder question?", you propose.

Caroline tries to speak up, but you her makes that pretty hard. You let go of her throat and her naked body collapses to the floor. She takes a second to regain composure.

“No... *breath* I dont need a harder question” she stammers.

"Then get up and tell me your answer already!” you demand.

Caroline gets up and stands back where she was. She pauses for a second before trying to give an answer.

“Uh... Your name is... Sean?”

Obviously this isn’t your name. You laugh in her face, getting a surprised reaction from her. She knows she didnt know your name, and she took a dumb guess.

“Guards! Grab this slut!”

The guards react immediately to your command. Two of them dashing over and holding Caroline in place. You walk up and grope her tits while staring at her. Just the look on her face alone shows you she’s wondering what comes next. She wont have a problem being a sex . She will just have a problem being yours.

“Of course that isn’t my name. You didnt even know my name,” you sneer at her. “But that’s ok, because it was a trick question anyways. I just wanted to make you my first . You didnt even have a chance!”

Caroline looks conflicted and worried about what will become of her. The other free-minded girls in the room meet this announcement with gasps and confusion on their faces. "Caroline will be the first thrall of the group. Five more will follow her path." you declare.

"Wait a second asshole!" says Julia. "Your name is John Doe!!! You can't tell us that isn’t your name!"

Your response to this is simple: reach over and grab your whip. You quickly strike Julia once on each breast, leaving two red marks on her body, and causing her to let out a squeal. "Don't worry, loudmouth, Caroline's casualty will not be in vain. She got the question wrong because she should have called me Master, but I also would have accepted Sir. Caroline's sacrifice was to teach you that from now on, unless I tell you otherwise, you all should refer to me as Sir, or Master, or there will be consequences. Do you all understand?”

The girls remain silent...

“I said do you understand?!”

They all mutter “Yes sir”. Julia gives you a glare but says it anyways.

Caroline is starting to look scared as the two mindless guards hold her in place. You’re going to enjoy this. You’ve wanted to fuck this slut for ages. You’re gonna enjoy making her your obedient .

What will you do with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)