More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dingsdongs dingsdongs

What's next?

Caroline really started to feel the effects

As she was to inhale more and more of the smoke, the lifeguard began to feel a tingle in her extremities, as if they had been cut off from her blood circulation. Slowly at first, centered around her toes and feet, as well as her fingers and hands. But soon that tingle turned into a numbness that continued to spread. to keep inhaling the poisonous vapor, she was certain that it must only be a matter of time before she would lose all feeling in her body.

As a lifeguard, she took physical training seriously. In addition to running, swimming, and regular gym sessions, she could often be seen training boxing and kickboxing. The result was not only a toned body, that together with her natural curves stirred desire and lust in anyone who set eyes upon her. But also an awareness and confidence in her own strength and ability.

Determined to not end up as a lifeless husk at the feet of these god forsaken freaks, Caroline made a sudden attempt to overpower her captors and escape her chains.
With a quick movement to the left, she raised and rammed a leg into the groin area of one of her unprepared captors, who howled in pain and let go of her arm.
In return she swiftly swung back and hit the other captor straight in the face with the metal cuffs chained to her wrists, sending him flying to the ground as well.

Was her attempt to escape successful?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)