More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MiHDgoat MiHDgoat

Which will you play as?

Caroline Wheat

She lived in seclusion in forest and woods training become the number 102 its not just number its special number meaning of access.

102 is crazy requirement for her become a lancer among Sakumo.

102 form is trap though she felt to head to lancer parade grounds by simple flag movements on flagpole told her if was safe enter or other option get directly from lancer HQ which they did have.

They explained the form in detail.

102 form is procreation form.

"Eh?" She was shock. "Your lying."

He had copy of something similar somewhere. 101 form is for accidental impregnation...I had this sometime yesterday...and woman still shock. 101 form goes through rigorous stopping...of that sort stuff.

"but it doesn't help if she had child already." says older lancer.

[Note: Reason for flags anyone want to know, flags means all male forces present and accounted for. Female forces are out.]

"What really...oh that makes sense well that being said yep it doesn't help so your interest."

Other lancer at desk was perplexed for that."Well we like to know not many women come here asking about that form from Sakumo clan. last one Carolyn Reese."

"Ah my mentor..."(she older lady then character on another budding story, she prophet ninja who thinks there still good in world.)"While I am here how does one register become lancer."
"Well you sign up with females...who were just in and it be another month. Otherwise you have to get married to lancer."

"Your mentor signed up...three weeks ago..from today. She looked like she was waiting for someone to come in."

"Oh I was delayed." I guess...I could get S-E-X but I am not sure it good Idea I should asked the other Caroline had more ideas about subject. She said there form you have sign...and go through long lengthy raffle process...

Who comes in interrupts this....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)