More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by welshwonder welshwonder

Who would you like to hear about first?

Carol Vorderman

I didn't mention earlier but I am Welsh. Welsh and proud!
The first time I picked up Carol was for a pride of Britain event.
I was stunned when I first met her. She was in her late 50's and looked bloody amazing.
But she also loved the attention of eyes on her. If you don't know who she is google her.
She's more stunning now in her 60's than she was in her 30's!
I'm a tits and ass man so she ticks all the boxes for me.

The moment I picked her up she had an amazing personality, bubbly , fun and happy to talk.
In fact she was hard to shut up.
Some clients don't as much as thank you. Carol was interested and she seemed genuine.
She'd ask about my day, who else I'd driven for and was happy to answer my questions too.
I learned a lot from her because she was so open and easy to speak to. I would ask her what things were ok to talk about, what made her feel most comfortable as client, I obviously didn't want to cross the line.
She gave me a lot of tips and as she was one of my first clients helped me know how to and who to talk to.
It was on the sixth time I drove for her that things changed and well they've never been the same since, but all in a good way.

It was Comedy Red Nose day in the UK. It's an annual major charity fundraiser which raises millions for needy people in the UK and overseas. Although of course their are the many tear jerker, tug at your purse strings video clips the order of the night is comedy.
In fairness Carol always seems up for a laugh and she'd agreed to take part in a dance routine with some other celebrities.
During the routine she went over on an ankle and although she laughed it off at the time, when it came time to pick her up I almost had to do it literally.
She came hopping out on one leg. I was waiting by the crew door with the car, stood outside with several other drivers and staff.
The door she exited from was up about 10 steps. When I saw her hopping I darted up to assist her. There was a crew member with her who was insisting she go to hospital to get it checked but Carol didn't want a fuss.
I put an arm around her and she put an arm around my shoulder as I helped her towards the steps.
At the top of the steps I fully picked her up in my arms, shouted one of the other drivers to open the back door of my car and carried her down.
We laughed and got a few cheers as I carefully put her into the back seat.
"Are you sure you're ok? I can take you straight to the hospital and wait with you if you need!" I said.
"Oh John you're so lovely! I just need to rest it up for a day or so. Don't they say RICE. Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate!" she replied.
"Actually that's out dated now. The ice was to reduce swelling but later research proved the swelling is an important part of the recovery process." I automatically replied
"oooh thank you Dr Rider! It's nice to know I'm in good hands!" she replied.
We drove and she told me about her night and what had happened.
"All live to an audience of about 10 million too!" she laughed.
We drove a little further ad when we were pulling up to the hotel she was staying at she said.
"You smell bloody lovely by the way!"
I was a bit startled "I beg your pardon?" I replied.
"When you carried me, I could smell your aftershave, what is it? " she asked
"It's a Creed Fragrance, I have a selection. I can't even remember which one it was now!"

I helped her out of the car and said I'd ask the hotel if they had a wheelchair. She refused to be seen in it and just asked me to help her up. She hobbled with my assistance we laughed our way through the lobby into the elevator.
In the elevator she rested her head on me "God you really do smell good!" she laughed
"Well I like to do my best!" I replied.
the elevator pinged and the doors opened. I got her to her room and helped her inside.
I asked her if she was sure she'd be ok. She said she would be and thanked me.
I smiled at her as she sat herself down on the edge of the bed, and turned to head to the door.
"John, thanks for everything! You're more than a colleague you're a real friend." she said
I turned back and replied "C'mon! How many red blooded guys would turn down the chance to cary Carol Vorderman to bed?" I joked back
She laughed loud, Carol has a distinctive laugh and it always makes me smile.
"Not many in recent years I can tell you!" she laughed
"Well someone somewhere is missing out big time then!" I said
"Are you flirting with me John Rider?" she asked
"No Comment miss Vorderman!" I laughed back
I turned again to leave and I heard her say, "Pity really cause I have a thing for men in Uniform!"
I smiled and looked at her and replied "But I no longer wear the uniform!"
"Ok, well I have a thing for men out of uniform too then!" she laughed.
I turned back and walked towards her. I could see the nervousness in her eyes.
"It wouldn't be professional Carol. We've become good friends through our work and...." she cut my sentence off "No strings, no commitments, that suits us both. Plus I think you were classed as off duty once you dropped me off here"

She stood up and I know we were both nervous, both unsure of the other person wanting this. I knew I did, who wouldn't?
In a swift movement she reached behind her head , pulled the zipper of her dress down and let the dress shimmy to the floor.
In front of me stood a stunning woman in a red bra and knickers. The knickers covered by black see through tights.
My cock hardened immediately and I stepped towards her. That first kiss was gentle, soft, warm, and we both let out a huge sigh of relief as I took her in my arms. Out tongues entwined as the kiss grew in passion.
My jacket fell off and she undid the buttons of my shirt. She kissed my chest and nipples. I heard her breathing grow faster and heavier and now felt her hands undoing my trousers.
I kicked off my shoes and as she moved she must have put weight on her injured ankle. "Arrrgh!" she squealed , but I was quick enough to catch her in my arms and sweep her up.
Our mouths met again , our noses nudging against each other. Her eyes. her amazing pretty eyes looked into mine and we both smiled.
I kicked my trousers off and walked to the bed.
"God you are so strong!" she said as I carried her.
I lay her on the bed and climbed on beside her. We kissed more and rolled, our hands exploring each other.
It had been so long since I was intimate with a woman that I really did feel nervous.
As we kissed more I felt her hand grasp at my now rock hard cock and gasp "Seems all your muscles are big!" she laughed.
I just kissed her more, I couldn't get enough.
My hand found it's way into her tights and panties. She was smooth and hairless between her legs and oh so wet. As a finger slipped into her she sighed loud and nibbled my bottom lip. "Oh god yes, yes! Please" she said.
I rolled her onto her back and kissed my way over her neck, collar, shoulder. I kissed and licked her nipples through her succulent lingerie. Her nipples hard and sensitive to my touch.
He stomach was flat and perfect, this was a woman in her late fifties at the time and she was in the shape of a much younger woman.
As I kissed down between her legs, I could feel the warmth of her pussy through her tights and knickers, I grabbed at the nylon and ripped the gusset of her tights to reveal the cherry red panties. I pulled them to the side to reveal a beautiful, pretty pink pussy.
I lowered my mouth to her wetness and tasted her. She moaned loud as my mouth came into contact with her. Her legs pulled up , spread and my tongue explored her sweetness as she groaned.
I was almost on all fours with my head dipped, so I could reach my cock and stroke myself. I felt her begin to manoeuvre her self around until we were in a 69 with me on top. Her mouth engulfed me and she wasn't holding back. She sucked and stroked me into her hot mouth. Her pussy was now grinding up at my face. I was covered in her juices and I started to fuck her mouth gently as our hands explored each other.
I was in bliss, it sounded like she was too. I pulled her tights and panties down and we changed position we kissed at each other in frenzy. She hungrily licked her own juices off my face and sucked on my tongue. Her hand was wanking me off hard and fast.
I climbed on top of her and pulled her big tits from her bra. I sucked on them hungrily.
"I need you to fuck me!" she said and i moved over her between her legs.
My dick slipped straight into her wetness and we both groaned loud as we accepted that amazing feeling. It was a noise of lust, pent up hornyness and complete pleasure.
As I began to fuck her I pushed up into a press up position so I could see her in all her glory.
Her tits bouncing around, her head thrashing from side to side.
Her legs clamped around me and I felt my balls slapping against her as I picked up pace and submitted to our bodies desires for each other. I moved again, my hand now underneath her grasping at her famously amazing ass. As we kissed, whispered obscenities into each others ears my finger caressed her anus as my cock drove into her.
"It's ok!" she said as we made out in spectacular passion.
I didn't pick up on it but she repeated it then reached under and grabbed my hand. She pushed the finger that was rubbing her ass into her.
Here I was a common ex squaddie, fucking a national tv celebrity and fingering her arse as she begged for more.
She told me she was close to cumming, "Keep fingering and fucking me John, I'm going to cum all over that cock!"
I started working my finger deeper in her asshole and was now pistoning my cock into her.
She was screaming the room down , her words were making me cum as much as the sex! "Fuck that pussy John! Fuck it like its a whore that you fucking own!"
As i felt my balls begin to tighten I said to her "I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?"
"fill me with it!" she screamed
In just seconds I was shooting shot after shot deep inside her, screaming as I did so! I hadn't had a release like that in years.
Her legs kept me in her , wrapped tight around me.
I collapsed on top of her and we were both laughing, panting like hell and kissing.

Once we'd recovered I asked her if I could shower. When I came out she was still lay on the bed naked.
She looked sensational.
We talked for a while and I held her in my arms before getting dressed to leave.
She joked that i had had my way and was now leaving. I felt guilt and said "No, I can stay if you want, I just...."
She cut me off "John, I'm joking." She kissed me and thanked me. "I said no strings and I meant it. If it's ok with you this suits me perfectly."
Was she saying we'd be fuck buddies? Friends with benefits?
I wasn't quite sure but I left for home about an hour later.
That was few years ago and we've done a lot more in that time. We both know that we see other people too and that our relationship is a weird one.
I probably work with Carol five times a year and we have sex about once a month! It sounds odd I know but we actually tell each other if we've had sex with other people in that time apart. It turns us both on and we are each others confidents.
Maybe I'll tell you about some of our other times.....then agains there are other celebrities to tell you about too!
Who's you favourite?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)