More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who's the target of the curse ?

Carmen, people magasine's journalist

Carmen had gone through high school and college with ease, she was smart, confident and quite beautiful. She studied in journalism and worked for people magazine, a magazine on the who's who of the stars with all the dirty details of their life. She had a lot of fun to move the shit and wrap it up in just enough exaggeration to not be sued for making up things. With just that, she had already a lot of enemies, but she was one in a hundred with all the magazines of the like. What brought her downfall would be an old school "friend" she bullied for years and that she could drag into dirt for old time sake.

But that star had already had a hard time going through high school because of her, and she didn't intent to let her continuing the bullying through some shitty columns. So, she used the knowledge she had studied years ago and put it into application to make a perfect curse on Carmen.

Carmen was working on a new article when she suddenly found herself in front of Angela Mars, also known as Angela Rowen, the woman she had bullied for years. There was nothing around but them two. Angela didn't look like the scared shy girl she was before and Carmen was feeling unsafe in that environment. Their positions were exchanged since high-school.

"You couldn't help yourself, isn't it ?" Angela asked.

"Help with what ? I-I don't see what you're talking about."

"You had to come after me, even after all those years..."

"You mean the article ? I'm a journalist, me or another one, those kinds of things will go out anyway. It's better me than someone else."

"Yeah, sure, always finding excuses for yourself. But this time, comes the retaliation."

Carmen then felt her hairs grow longer, looking at them, she saw that they were lightening to almost white.

"What's... What's going on ?" Carmen shouted, in panic.

"I'm making a better you." Angela told her.

Carmen eyelids felt heavier as her eyelashes grew way longer. Her bra was under lot of pressure, somehow, and her pants were feeling smaller and smaller.

"What do you 'ean ? I don't understand..." Carmen pleaded.

"I don't need you to understand, it will all be over soon, anyway..."

Carmen's top bursted open, revealing large fake tits. Her pants teared and fell on the floor as her hips and ass had grew too big for it.

"Hy titties ! Dey are huge ! And 'y lipf too !" Carmen said, touching her big plump lips.

But the changes didn't stop there, her crotch was getting warm and she could feel her pussy getting so wet, it was running down her thighs. She put her hand on her slit and felt horny. She wanted badly to masturbate.

Carmen couldn't help but doing that, playing with her erected nipples with the other hand, she moaned of pleasure in front of Angela. The new bimbo closed her eyes and pleasured herself until a voice stopped her.

"Masturbating on the job ? Again ? This is out of control Carmen ! In my office, now !"

Carmen opened her eyes panicked, she was back in her office, in front of her PC. Her boss was looking at her angrily.

What did she do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)