More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FlightoftheBeers FlightoftheBeers

Who do you want to be?

Carla

Carla's Quests and Routes:

The Tavern Helper
After a particularly bad bar fight instigated by one 'Bash the Orc,' the tavern needs repairs. While the notice is out for anyone and everyone to help, Carla feels partly responsible and wants to help. Unfortunately, she'll be going this alone as the pay isn't high enough for anyone else to be interested, even her husband.
Possible Routes: Town Slut Route

The Wizard's Assistant
A wizard has posted that he needs help testing out his new potions. Carla knows that she has quite the constitution, so she decides that this might be a venture worth exploring. Someone else may also come along.
Possible Routes: Bimbofication Route, Genderswapping Route

Farmhand
A farmer needs some help taking care of stuff during the day. Although it's not much pay, it's still honest work that Carl thinks her group needs. Unfortunately, no one else agrees, so she's on her own, it seems.
Possible Routes: Breeding Route, Domestication Route

King's Bodyguard
The king needs a replacement bodyguard for a few days while he gives his main guard some time off. Carla offers to help, but since it's a one-person job, she goes alone.
Possible Routes: Royal Harem Route

The Ancient Crown
The group decides to go find an ancient crown after an archeologist posted a listing for one. There's something off about it, though. Perhaps it's more trouble than it's worth.
Possible Routes: Corrupt Evil Queen Carla, Wanton Slut Carla

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)