More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Carla’s Dirty Mouth

Carla, a twenty-four year old blonde, was sleeping in her apartment while her neighbor, Felicia, peered through the window. Angry about the rumors being spread thanks to Carla, Felicia decided on a curse befitting the situation. She had been part of a witch’s coven in town for a few months and had secretly been studying the spell needed for the curse.

“Well bitch, time for your mouth to start telling the truth for a change”, Felicia said as she chanted the spell and waved her hand. Seeing her lips temporarily glow as they were filled with magical energy, Felicia was satisfied and took her leave before being seen.

* The Next Morning *

Carla’s hand plopped down on her obnoxious alarm clock, fidgeting around to turn it off when she noticed something odd. She couldn’t move her mouth. Panicking she felt her face and while she could feel her cheeks, her mouth was gone.

“What the fuck?” She thought as she shot up toward the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and was instantly horrified at the absence of her mouth with just bare skin where it should be. Suddenly she felt a tongue lick the back of her neck, startling her and prompting her to turn around.

“Boo!” Yelled a floating pair of lips, prompting her to back into the sink.

“You look surprised Carla. Guess I couldn’t blame you. It’s not everyday you lose your mouth after all”, the lips snickered. Suddenly a cold chill went down Carla’s spine as she realized she could feel the mouth move as it talked. It was indeed her mouth.

“I know without me you can’t talk but I’m guessing you would be asking right now, how in the hell this happened. Let’s just say a certain neighborhood witch wanted to teach you a lesson, but still being a novice she didn’t quite get the spell correct and gave me more freedom than she intended,” Carla’s mouth said as it lowered toward her crotch.

“Having formally been a part of you I know for a fact that other parts of you are begging for attention that you refuse to give them,” the lips giggle as they easily slide inside her pink panties. Carla gripped the counter and barely broke her fall as her mouth began licking her slit up and down while occasionally nibbling on her clit. If she could have, she would have squealed at the sensation, but also wanted to gag at the fact that she was tasting her own pussy, as her rogue tongue explored her love canal.

“Fuck, what is happening to me”, Carla thought as she pulled down her panties in a attempt to remove her mouth from her sex.

“Hey honey, wanna join me and have some uninterrupted fun?” Carla’s mouth asked. Her pussy glowed for a couple seconds before beginning to move on its own.

“Sure babe. She never lets me have any fun,” her now sentient vagina said just before Carla felt a strange pop between her legs. Her eyes went wide as she saw both her lips and vagina lips float up toward the ceiling together, far out of her reach.

“Watch this,” her vagina said as it began teasing its clit with its hood, causing Carla to instinctively grab her crotch in response.

“She really can still feel us huh?” Her vagina giggled.

“Oh yeah, let’s continue where we left off and make her cum till she passes out”, her mouth said as it began to eat out Carla’s pussy in mid-air, causing her to flail on the ground

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)